Vitamins?

Brenpolice
on 11/16/08 6:24 am - FL
I am new here and look forward to meeting some nice friends.  Well, I had  my surgery on Nov 7, feeling really good now.  My question is I have not purchased the chewable vitamins from my dr because of cost.  What other brands are out there that would be the same and cheaper?

Thanks,

Bren :)
nicole W.
on 11/16/08 12:08 pm - Bismarck, ND
My surgeon actually recommends Flintstone chewables. Cheap and very easy to find, I take two a day.
 2007_0529WEIGHTLOSS0114 by you. 2007_0529WEIGHTLOSS0117 by you. Sparkles by you. 
Brenpolice
on 11/16/08 11:34 pm - FL
Thank you so much.
Have a great day!

Bren :)
grannylav
on 11/17/08 6:39 am
Hi
I see you live in Mel. beach.  I would like to get involved in a support group.  I just had my surgery
and would love a W"sister" to help me through the rough spots.  Where does the group meet ?
Grannylav
nicole W.
on 11/17/08 9:51 am - Bismarck, ND
Granny,
We have been meeting in various locations lately. However, after Thanksgiving, our group leader, C-there is her ID, will be setting up a place for us to meet on a regular basis. We are a very informal group who meet together to share our accomplishments, questions, and failures as well. We also will meet as individuals or small groups when we need an extra boost or support, or just for a social outing. Many of us will meet for coffee or water or whatever we are drinking that day as an excuse to meet others who have had wls and are living with the new found lifestyle. I am currently a stay at home mom, so if  you ever want to get together before we have our next meeting, pm me and let me know. My name is Nikki, and I am new to the area, so I look forward to meeting others. If you would like to see what we talked about at our last meeting, read the "sorry I missed the Brevard county support group". I gave another member a short recap of what we talked about then.
 2007_0529WEIGHTLOSS0114 by you. 2007_0529WEIGHTLOSS0117 by you. Sparkles by you. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views