sorry I missed Brevard County meeting :-(

Muukie917
on 11/14/08 4:44 am - Manhattan Beach, CA
Caren I hope you are enjoying your vacation !!

I was really hoping to make it but I wasnt able to, because of issues with my new floors, however I hope to make the next one.

I hope all are well and enjoying being loosers hehehe

Someone tell me what did you talk about ?
    Life should not be measured by the numbers of breathe we take but by                      the moments that take our breathe away....      
                                   PROUD WIFE OF AN US AIRMAN

nicole W.
on 11/14/08 7:19 pm - Bismarck, ND
We talked about how to monitor portion size. Some of us use measuring cups, some weigh, some visualize a tennis ball size. We also talked about keeping track of your protein, carb, and water intake. Some journal daily, one has a dry erase board. We talked about what are some of the things we can do now since surgery, and what are some things we look forward to. We also shared WOW moments. One member who is fairly new out, is actually running now, another was able to walk all over without being out of breath, another was excited about being able to shop in stores she never could preop. All talked about how much better we feel and how much more energy we had. It was a shorter meeting, I think Caren was excited about seeing her husband! We had 6 people come this time. It was discussed havin regular meetings on Wednesday nights for now on. More will be decided when Caren gets back. Some Drs. were interested in this idea. Some samples were brought for all to share, such as Bariatric Advantage calcium, multivitmins, and some protein powders. We will meet again some time in December.
 2007_0529WEIGHTLOSS0114 by you. 2007_0529WEIGHTLOSS0117 by you. Sparkles by you. 
Muukie917
on 11/16/08 10:13 pm - Manhattan Beach, CA
thanx for filling me in..

Happy Thanksgiving all, see ya in December !!
    Life should not be measured by the numbers of breathe we take but by                      the moments that take our breathe away....      
                                   PROUD WIFE OF AN US AIRMAN

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views