Did U know Jackie from Destin that passed after surg?

Happytall1
on 11/11/08 2:55 am - TX
I am trying to help another member's husband named Jerry who lost his wife at three weeks post op.  His wife's name was Allison -(jerrysgirl)..you can look to verify. 

Anyway his mother in law found a blog by I "Jackie" who lived in Destin Florida (I believe for 25+years) and her husband celebrated his birthday on Sept 9th.  Jackie passed from blood clots after surgery.......from the information I gather. 

IF anyone knows how to reach her husband - Jerry would really like to speak with him........I hope it would help each of them.  The situation is almost identical - they both had been married a few short years........2 to be exact.  Jerry's wife Allison was 46 - I believe Jackie was 45.  They both were treated at the hospital for dehydration and then returned to the hospital at a later time and both passed away prior to being seen.

PLEASE - if you have any information could you forward to myself OR Jerrysgirl. 
        Until you educate yourself  on all the WLS options you are not making an informed choice !!!   

Comparison chart by Hayley_Hayley

www.dsfacts.com   

www.weightlosssurgeon.com

DS Sugery: Oct 29, 2008    Total 163 lb lost!    SW334  GW 175  CW 159    
My  Kathy B. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views