Update on my sis...

(deactivated member)
on 11/6/08 9:03 pm - Orlando, FL
Hi all. Just wanted to give an update. 

A few months ago I posted about my sister's experience with a certain doctor after she saw him to discuss a revision.  Some of you might remember, the visit didn't go so well.  But thanks to many of you, she was able to find one.  She was seen by Dr. Marema (Celebration and Flagler Hospitals) and she is scheduled for a revision of her RNY on November 24, 2008.  (Yeah, just in time for Thanksgiving!)

Please stop by her page and show some support and well wishes for her upcoming surgery. 

THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING SUCH WONDERFUL PEOPLE AND A GREAT SUPPORT SYSTEM!!

Here's a link to her page - http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/latinasoi/

Redhaired
on 11/7/08 12:35 am - Mouseville, FL
You've got it.  You will both be in my prayers.

Red

(deactivated member)
on 11/7/08 9:20 am - Orlando, FL
Thanks so much!!
PMSmama
on 11/7/08 2:21 am
Dr Marama is OUTSTANDING!!! He was going to do my RNY 6 years ago, but I chickened out. Fortunately his partner Dr. Perez in Ft. Lauderdale was still around and I had my surgery on 10/28. Please let your sister know she's in the best of hands!
(deactivated member)
on 11/7/08 9:21 am - Orlando, FL
Yes, I would have to agree that he is an outstanding surgeon.  Thanks and good luck to you too!!
whoknewbutu
on 11/24/08 11:34 pm - St. Augustine, FL
Not only is he a really good surgeon, but flagler was outstanding. The rooms were very impressive. Best room i have ever had, even beat some motels i have stayed in. From the huge shower, flat screen tv, private room, it was great.

If only i could have gotten some rest.. It seems that the bariatric patients get the nice rooms.
(deactivated member)
on 11/25/08 2:39 am - Orlando, FL

Hi there.. You ain't kidding!! I couldn't believe the rooms that are used for the bariatric patients! Seems like they modeled them to look like the hotel where she stayed the night before and where she'll be staying after her discharge tomorrow (Castillo Real).  By the way, she's doing great aft er her surgery and yes, Dr. Marema is an excellent surgeon! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views