large woman's store ..need help please

Nancy K.
on 10/17/08 7:46 am, edited 10/17/08 8:02 am - Cornwall, Canada
Hi all,

I'm in need of a place to get some clothing for myself but don't know where to purchase clothing for someone my size which is very very large.

Can you guys tell me where there are any stores in Miami Beach (if possible) or surounding area?

I'm in desperate need of a few things.

Thanks,
Nancy
  JAN135 & CONNIE - Earthly  Angels 

BMI 71.44 -- Goal BMI 25.5    Old Weight--385    New --349 lbs   Goal weight is 135 

Weight  to lose is   243
native2u
on 10/17/08 12:03 pm - Merritt Island, FL
Lane Bryant.....JCPenney.....Sears.....I can't think of any others right now. I'll post if I do think of them.
Septembercab
on 10/17/08 10:24 pm - Monticello, FL
There is Catherines.  Another option is to go online and google Super Plus Size Clothing and order directly to your door.
nicole W.
on 10/18/08 12:13 am - Bismarck, ND
Can search ebay and craigslist as well.
 2007_0529WEIGHTLOSS0114 by you. 2007_0529WEIGHTLOSS0117 by you. Sparkles by you. 
Michael Eak
on 10/18/08 1:35 am - Largo, FL
Try   mizrak.com
aphephobicfriend
on 10/18/08 6:30 am - Ocala, FL
I'm from Coral Gables and I usually go all the way down to the Lane Bryant in Kendall. But there's also a place called Rainbow, there's a shop downtown- their stuff is more "trendy" and definitely cheaper, both in price and value, but I've found some cute stuff there. There's also places called Cato, Fashion Bug, and Avenue, I would suspect some of those are only 15-20 minutes from Miami beach. I know of no places actually on the island.

If you're into online stuff, www.torrid.com is my favorite. The nearest store is in Orlando, but gosh I love their stuff. Good luck with your search
CaymanMaven
on 10/18/08 8:25 am - Coconut Grove, FL
I don't know Miami Beach, but in Miami there is "Lisa Todd" in Merrick Place (actually that is Coral Gables) Be warned, this is a VERY high end plus size store.

The Lane Bryant store is pretty far from you. Macy's in Dadeland has a very good plus size dept, That is about a 30-40 minute drive if you are staying near Mt. Sinai.

How are you doing? What is going on? You can PM me, I am having my surgery with Gagner on Monday, I live in Coconut Grove. PM me I will give you a call! 
Nancy K.
on 10/19/08 12:06 am - Cornwall, Canada

Thank you all for taking time to answer my question,  they are very much appreciated.

Were enjoying Florida and hope to come back again soon to this lovely state.

I'm going to hate going back to a very cold winter in Canada, lol.

Hugs all,

Nancy

JAN135 & CONNIE - Earthly  Angels 

BMI 71.44 -- Goal BMI 25.5    Old Weight--385    New --349 lbs   Goal weight is 135 

Weight  to lose is   243
Belana
on 10/23/08 1:35 am - Apopka, FL
Hello Nancy...Look for Lane Bryant...I don't know if they have a store on the beach but they do in dadeland, Cutler ridge and westland Malls. Also look for a Catherines - that where I go here in Orlando...awesome plus size clothes

Belana

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views