10/20-Space Coast Support Group (Brevard Co)

C-There
on 10/14/08 9:55 am - Brevard County, FL
 PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING OR NOT: PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING SO WE CAN WATCH FOR YOU:

The next WLS Support Group Meeting will be held on Monday, 10/20/08 at 6:00 p.m. at the CLUBHOUSE of the apartment complex of “The Preserves of Long Leaf”, 4465 Preserve Drive, Melbourne, FL 32934. This is near the Suntree area. (This is a new complex-You can locate this on YAHOO Maps). This complex is located on North Wickham Road, between the Pineda Causeway and Post Road. When you turn into the complex (veer to the left) and follow the roads to the clubhouse. The entrance door for our meeting will be on the side of the building. We would like for you to share the following: 1. 1-2 pictures of your heaviest year pre-op; 2. Your story as to when and what was your “awakening” moment when you knew you needed to do something with your weight. 3. Private or Public – Do you share your WLS info. With others? Why or why not. I am currently in the process of looking for one location in Melbourne to have our meetings. So please bear with me at this time. Should you need more info, please contact me directly.

nicole W.
on 10/14/08 10:17 am - Bismarck, ND
These groups are a blast, I am planning to be there. Looking forward to seeing people who were at the last meeting, and meeting new people too. I totally think these support groups are key to being sucessful in using my tool to it's maximum benefit.
 2007_0529WEIGHTLOSS0114 by you. 2007_0529WEIGHTLOSS0117 by you. Sparkles by you. 
nlanham
on 10/14/08 11:33 am - Melbourne, FL
We can't wait for the next meeting they are great. I am so glad you started this one in Brevard so we don't have to travel to O town. These meetings are fun, we learn new things and meet some great people who can relate to what we are going through. See you all there and I will bring my own coffee (maybe two). Neal and Tammy
Losing one day at a time  Neal ;-)>

Cathy614
on 10/15/08 7:49 am - Viera, FL
Hey Neal - There's a Starbuck about a mile south of The Preserve at Long Leaf (on Wickham south of Post Rd.) so if you need to get your   coffee fix you can stop just before the meeting!  

Hope to be able to make it to the meeting.
native2u
on 10/16/08 1:39 am - Merritt Island, FL
I'm hoping to be there.....just not sure yet.
Angela K.
on 10/19/08 8:58 am - Mary Esther, FL
I plan on being there.  See ya tomorrow!

Angela
Proud Air Force Wife and SAHM
Highest 282/Pre-Op 251/Current 143/My Goal 150/Doctor's Goal 137

C-There
on 10/19/08 9:21 am - Brevard County, FL
 Can't wait to meet you!!!  We enjoy having more people join the group.  C
C-There
on 10/20/08 11:58 am - Brevard County, FL
 What a success!  We had 8 people in attendance tonight!  Can't wait for the next meeting!
Angela K.
on 10/20/08 10:39 pm - Mary Esther, FL
I had  a great time last night.  It was nice meeting all of you.  I am really looking forward to the next meeting!

Angela
Proud Air Force Wife and SAHM
Highest 282/Pre-Op 251/Current 143/My Goal 150/Doctor's Goal 137

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr