Plastics in Orlando

steffie02
on 9/29/08 8:53 am - Orlando, FL
Hello All,

I am almost at goal.  I would like to start researching plastics.  Any suggestions regarding a PS in the Orlando area?  Your help is greatly appreciated.

Steph
Redhaired
on 9/30/08 5:31 am - Mouseville, FL
I tried to find a plastic surgeon in Orlando that would at least try to get insurance approval for me and none of the surgeons offices I spoke with would even entertain the idea of working with insurance.  I ended up with a surgeon in Tampa and I have been very, very pleased with my results.  He does all of his surgeries in Tampa but he has an office in Lakeland where he does consults.  Let me know if you would like the contact information.

Red

steffie02
on 9/30/08 7:44 am - Orlando, FL
could you please forward that information to me as well?  what kind of work did you have done?
Redhaired
on 9/30/08 8:03 am - Mouseville, FL
So far I have had a TT, butt lift, and mastopexy.  I could not be more pleased with my results.   I have sent you the link to his website.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Red

Kristen H.
on 10/6/08 2:23 am - Orlando, FL
I'd love the contact info - they work with insurance?? WHOA.
Kristen
Lap RNY 10-25-04
310/135/@ Goal!
Redhaired
on 10/6/08 2:49 am - Mouseville, FL
Kristen-
Here is the link to Dr. Albear's website.

Red

http://www.albearplasticsurgery.com/index.cfm

Kelly C.
on 9/30/08 6:01 am - Ocoee, FL

Hi Red,

I would.  :)

Jeremiah 29:11-For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Redhaired
on 9/30/08 6:17 am - Mouseville, FL

He is Dr. Paul Albear.  I have sent you all of the contact info and the link to his website.

Red

miniplk
on 10/26/08 12:53 am - Davie, FL
Hi Steph

Congratulations on your success with your weight loss. When I was at your stage I too started the search for the right plastic surgeon. I had no experience with plastic surgery and was really afraid of the unknown. Over the course of a year I consulted with six different plastic surgeons in Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade Counties. I am happy to say that after that long investigative period I found Dr. Bernard Shuster in Hollywood, Fl. His credentials are impeccable, his skills are amazing and his personality and staff are sincere, genuine and compassionate.

Dr. Bernard Shuster is listed on the OH website and does more bariatric plastic surgery than any other plastic surgeon in Florida. It is well worth the time to do a consult with him. He is honest, straight forward and your health and well-being are his top priorities. He will definitely give you all your options and guide you in the right direction.

Over a three year period I had a lower body lift, breast lift and augmentation, facelift and inner thigh lift. I could not be more pleased. Visit his website at www.drshuster.net to check him out.

Good luck with the search. Take your time because this is an important decision. Let me know if you need any further information.

Paula
steffie02
on 10/26/08 7:49 am - Orlando, FL
Hi,

Thanks for your response.  Awesome information.  Hollywood is a little far but worth it for the right surgeon.  Did you have any luck getting insurance to cover your procedures?

Steph
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views