Question about Chatroom Feature?

(deactivated member)
on 9/19/08 6:04 am
Hey Neighbors!

I am a frequent reader and less frequent poster in this forum.  I have located some very nearby neighbors and met them because of the Florida forum.

I am very interested in an on-line chat support group.  I have a local support group I attend faithfully.  But the idea of discussion of the life post op and the life that led us to WLS is never ending. 

Is the chat room feature used much in this forum?  I have never met anyone in there so I am thinking it isn't used often. 

Is this type of use, a prearranged time and place allowable? 

And finally, would anyone be interested?

Vicky
Peggy A.
on 9/20/08 10:11 am - The Villages, FL
I am new to this forum as well as chat rooms.  This website has a chatroom as well where you can converse back and forth, or you could reply back to me on this message board.  I had my surgery in 2002 and am presently scheduled to have a sclerotharapy procedure in  Oct. and I also am trying to seek info. from other people who may have had the procedure. This is quite a journey in the quest of good health.

Peggy
Redhaired
on 9/21/08 12:50 am - Mouseville, FL
Vicky you might want to try to post a date and time that you will be in the chat area and see if others will join you.  That is a perfectly acceptable use of the function.  You might also want to check into the support group area of OH as I believe a couple of the OH sponsored support groups have on-line meetings.

Red

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views