Hi I'm new to OH / Friends??????

kn29
on 9/14/08 2:51 am - Naples, FL
Hello to Everyone! I'm new to OH. I joined last week. This is totally out of my comfort zone and I'm still in shock that I added my FAT PICTURES to my profile.OMG! I've been looking around at the different forums. I read in BMI over 50. Last night I went to WLS in 30" forum but it was very quiet and slow. Now this is my first time over here in your forum. I am 10 weeks post op. I'm still learning my body. I vomit my whole meats that are not in chopper still. I've been focusing on chewing SLOW.and eating VERY SLOW!!!! It's helping. I would love to make FEMALE friends on here. Check out my profile and if u r interested in being my friend on this new journey please ask/invite. Thanks.
bkg 5kn29 **I want to be free from this body I'm trapped in!     

picture 

Tea
on 9/14/08 2:10 pm - Moore Haven, FL
VSG on 07/11/12
Hey there and welcome to the board. This board is usually pretty slow. Unless you have a specific Florida question you'd probably find more action on the main board or the rny board.

But overall welcome to OH, its a great place to be and full of information.

Tiffany

HW 311 - (pre opt liq diet 272) - SW 264 - CW 196- GW 150

Lovin my
SLEEVE

kn29
on 9/14/08 4:26 pm - Naples, FL

Thanks for the reply

bkg 5kn29 **I want to be free from this body I'm trapped in!     

picture 

Ed W.
on 9/14/08 11:24 pm - Casselberry, FL
Welcome to the board and congrats on your surgery!

Ed

HIghest Weight - 287 /Surgery Weight - 278  /Curent Weight - 150/Goal - 154 

miniplk
on 9/22/08 6:17 am - Davie, FL
Hi and Welcome to the Florida board. This is a good spot to connect with other people in Florida. We are not that far away that we cannot get together from time to time. I am 8 years post-op and run a support group for long term bariatric veterans. If you ask questions on this board, you will get answers and make some firends along the way.

Paula

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views