I feel so disgusted...

prnati143
on 9/12/08 1:58 pm - Patchogue, NY
I feel so disgusted.... I was in the bathroom using the bathroom when I took a look at my leg and it was huge and I saw a large bump on my leg right above my knee.... I feel like crap when i saw.... so then I looked at my other one and it is the same a little smaller I kinda of think my leg is retaining water but im not sure... Then I put my legs together and I took a pic and when i saw the pic i felt like I was going to faint and get sick..... I am just so tired of seeing myself like this and part of me wants to give up on everything that I have done and part of me is like Come on get yourself better you will feel better and your legs will eventually be fine but its just so hard...
Tea
on 9/12/08 4:52 pm - Moore Haven, FL
VSG on 07/11/12
Hey there,

Today I wanted to give up too. I am also disgusted with myself. I am constantly stressing myself out, searching for away for me to get this surgery. But after I calmed down today I realized it is NOT time to give up on me yet!!!!! So hunny its not time to give up on you either. We can do this, we can beat this stupid waiting game and our day is coming!!!!

You hang in there chick, and I will too!

Tiffany

HW 311 - (pre opt liq diet 272) - SW 264 - CW 196- GW 150

Lovin my
SLEEVE

prnati143
on 9/13/08 1:50 am - Patchogue, NY
thank you im just  stressed and i feel like its never going to hapen....
wd4oay
on 9/13/08 2:14 pm - Miami, FL
Please keep an eye on this bump.  If it starts getting red or starts oozing or feels hot to the touch, you may develop an infection.  I had something similar at the beginning of the year and it turned into a bad MRSA staph infection.  I was hospitalized for two weeks during which I was on IV antibiotics the whole time and they did surgery to drain the infection.  I was then out of the hospital for a few days and had to be rehospitalized for anemia (due to the infection) and given a transfusion.  To this day, my leg still has not healed right and I have constant pain and a large discolored area on my leg where the tissue was permanently damaged from the infection.  I have two large scars from the surgery which still sting from time to time.  So please, keep a close eye on any bumps or anything that looks like bug bites or sores coming up on your leg.  Good Luck!

Chris
prnati143
on 9/13/08 2:19 pm - Patchogue, NY
ohh thank u very much....
miniplk
on 9/18/08 5:52 am - Davie, FL
Being in limbo is very difficult, but so is life after surgery. It is not just one joy ride. Make believe you have a date and start on a pre-op nutrition program. Just tell yourself you only have to do this until your surgery date. You will feel so much better just taking charge of your life.  I also agree that you must not wait if yousee something suspicious on your body. There could be a lot of health issues that are being concealed by the excess weight and fat tissue. Take charge of your life! We are all here with you.

Paula
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views