NEW TO FLORIDA..

sweetann1971
on 9/7/08 11:41 pm - Palm Bay, FL
I AM RELOCATING RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF ME GETTING THE SURGERY, I WILL BE GETTING THE LAP BAND IN NY ON SEPT 16TH, AND WILL BE HERE FOR MY POST OP APPT...
SEPT 30TH I WILL BE JOINING MY HUSBAND AND KIDS IN BREVARD COUNTY, PALM BAY, FLORIDA..

NEED A LITTLE HELP IN FINDING SOMEONE WHO WILL DO MY FOLLOW UP CARE AND FILLS....

ANGIE
C-There
on 9/9/08 9:41 am - Brevard County, FL
 There is a Dr. in Palm Bay that does Lap Band, Dr. Domkowski on Minton Road.  Hope the info helps.
sweetann1971
on 9/9/08 11:11 pm - Palm Bay, FL
Thank You so much, the office was great and willing to work with me without breaking my pocket..
napptresse
on 9/11/08 1:50 pm

WOW... I live here in Palm Bay and didn't know that there was another LB surgeon in the area.  I haven't been banded yet but I will be (barring any abnormalities in my last round of blood work) on Sept. 22 by Dr. Fusco.

Good luck next week!

sweetann1971
on 9/11/08 10:12 pm - Palm Bay, FL
Thank you I did my physical and pre-op test this past Wednesday Im hoping all is well my pressure was up a little..
I wish you the best of luck and glad to see a fellow Palm Bay-er

Take Care
Gina Y.
on 9/13/08 7:47 am - Palm Bay, FL
Hi....another Palm Bayer here. Except I am going with the RNY. My dr is in Ocala. But it's nice to know there is another Dr who does LapBand other than Fusco. I will make sure to pass that along to a friend at work who is looking into the lapband procedure. Does he offer a seminar locally?

Gina
Gina

HW306/SW284/CW274/GW135
Gastric Bypass 04/08/09
C-There
on 9/15/08 11:38 pm, edited 9/21/08 10:37 am - Brevard County, FL
 We've had 8 people attend, and I know at least 8 others interested in attending our get-togethers.  COME AND JOIN US AT OUR NEXT MTG:  Monday, October 6th, 6:00 p.m., at the Food Court in the Melbourne Square Mall.  We'll be waiting at the tables closest to the parking lot entrance doors to the food court. Look for the redhead with the Green handbag.  

We've been playing with different locations and days to see if we can get a bigger turnout.  If you're interested in attending this or future meetings, please email me directly with your personal email addy or contact info.

C-There
on 9/15/08 11:39 pm - Brevard County, FL
 I happen to be at Palm Bay Community Hospital and notice a flier for this Dr. Domkowski and he seems to be having a seminar each month at the hospital.  Might want to look him up and contact his office about info.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views