BPD/DS Post Ops in Southeast FL?

Susan R.
on 9/4/08 10:54 pm - Boca Raton, FL
Just moved from Upstate NY to Palm Beach County- looking for other Post-Op DS-ers in the area. I had the surgery 5 years ago.
Redhaired
on 9/5/08 12:13 am - Mouseville, FL
You've got mail!!!!!!  There are a couple of us DSers in Florida.  But since for years there were no DS surgeons in Florida there are not that many of us!

Red

Sarahlicious
on 9/5/08 7:01 am - Portsmouth, OH
I believe a surgeon from NY is now doing them here in Miami...so perhaps soon there will be more post-op DSers in the area.

I have Lipedema and Lymphedema. I also have a passion for Obesity and Health Insurance Advocacy

Blog: born2lbfat.com Facebook: Born2lbFat Twitter: @born2lbfat

Tea
on 9/5/08 7:52 am - Moore Haven, FL
VSG on 07/11/12
Hi there, I'm not post op...... but I'm trying to be...LOL It is Dr. Gagner that is now in Miami doing the DS, he moved here from New York. I'm still waiting on my Insurance to approve him. I live about 45 minutes away from Palm Beach.

Hoping to be on the dark side soon, Love Tiffany

HW 311 - (pre opt liq diet 272) - SW 264 - CW 196- GW 150

Lovin my
SLEEVE

Flor_Bellas
on 9/8/08 4:06 pm - Miami, FL
Hi Susan,

Dr. Gagner is a recent transplant from NY here in Miami.  He is making "waves" and giving the local surgeons who only offered RNY or Lap-Bands a run for their money.  I should know...I'm a self-pay who is revising to the DS in about 10 days and I was originally going to do it with another local surgeon until I found out about Dr. Gagner.  I say give it a year and before you know it, there will be many more of us. 

I am currently being trained by OH to be a group leader and should conclude with the training by November, however, I live in Miami and will be having the meetings in the Miami area.  But you are more than welcome to be part of us once the group starts up.

Maria a.k.a. Tinker Bell's mentorTinker Bell
HW ~ SW ~ CW ~ GW
301.5 ~ 290~ 172~ 130
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views