Looking for SW FL bandsters- cross posted

Heather :o)
on 9/2/08 2:06 am
I am looking for info for my cousin who lives in the Naples area and wants the band.  I am hoping someone can recommend an awesome surgeon.  She will most likely be self pay and really wants it done at a hospital that does them as day surgery, so she will be back home that night.  Any insight will be greatly appreciated!
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
Linda-K
on 9/3/08 9:16 am - New Port Richey, FL
I am from outside Tampa.

My surgeon/hospital is in St Petersburg.  For your cousin, that would probably be a drive of several hours but he is SOOOOOOOOOO worth it.  Dr. Ernest Rehnke at Palms of Pasadena Hospital.  Website is obesitynomorefl.com.

Best of luck to her.

Linda

Before/Current/DrGoal/MyGoal      279/183/175/155
Shelly H.
on 10/9/08 6:15 am - Marco Island, FL
Hello,
I am from the Naples area and had surgery Jan 28, 2008.  My surgeon was awesome.  He is one of the best in my area.  I had a terrific experience with him and his staff.  His name is Dr. Mark Lieberman, he is at Physicians Regional on Pine Ridge Road, in Naples. 
Hope this helps.  Feel free to contact me if you need any additional information.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views