it's going to happen

panda2381
on 8/29/08 12:07 am - Ocala, FL
I had a scare this week.  To qualify for the surgery, the nDr wanted a pre-op stress test to clear me to have surgery...I was able to do this on tuesday...The Dr immed spokenwith me and wanted me to schedule a cath asap.  SO I have it yesterday, (THURSDAY)//  There are some narrowing, but not enough to worry.  In fact the surgrery to lose weight would be good as I can excersise mr.   So todayI called the surgeon DR oVERCASH TO schedule a date...Hopefully should be  in the nextr few weeks...Will keep all posted as to progress....I have a long hard road, but very excited.  thanks Bonnie
Redhaired
on 8/29/08 1:31 am - Mouseville, FL
Wow Bonnie, I am happy to hear you are ok and the cardiologist gave you the go-ahead.  Let us know when you get your date.  This is a very exciting time indeed.

Red

panda2381
on 8/29/08 5:23 am - Ocala, FL
Well I spoke with the Dr office and I now have a date.  September 10 is the start of my new better life.
Redhaired
on 8/29/08 5:41 am - Mouseville, FL
That is terrific, congratuations on getting your date.  I think September 10 is a wonderful day for surgery!  I will getting my mastoplexy on September 10!

Red

Julie V.
on 8/29/08 9:30 pm - Lake Mary, FL
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!  Overcash is a GREAT Dr. & your surgery date is less than 2 weeks away..Woo Hoo :0)

Good Luck!!!

myspace.com/julielynnvon      (add me :0)

~ 11-22-06 ~   259
~ Today ~        135
~  Goal  ~         140

latinasoi
on 8/30/08 7:48 am - Orlando, FL

Congratulations o your surgery date, hope all goes well!!!! I met with DR.OVERCASH!!!!!! Seeking a revision and he totally humiliated me in front of my 10 year old daughter. I must have gotten the side of him no one has seen.  I cried all the way home to Orlando,FL because of the way he treated me.  Good luck on your journey and keep us posted!!!!!

panda2381
on 8/30/08 9:42 am - Ocala, FL
Yes I have heard alot that his bedside  manner is more than nice...My understanding is he yells and does imbarrarase so it gets you to thinks of what is going on and stay on task..sorry your time was so bad in from of your ndaughter.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views