Anyone interested in a roll call

gojrhms88
on 9/2/08 1:16 am - Cape Canaveral, FL
Thank you so - much - Yes I have fills USA in Tampa - they cover Mexico Lap Bands as long as I have one of the two they cover - and they are open on Saturdays to that I wont have to take time off of work - you look like you have done great - please stay in touch it will be nice to talk to others in FL - All My Best - Amy
Redhaired
on 9/2/08 1:23 am - Mouseville, FL
That is great Amy.  I could not be happier with my DS and my weight loss.  It has just been amazing.  I hope the same for you.

Red

Jay H.
on 9/5/08 11:58 am - Miami, FL
Hi Amy.  I had my Lap RNY last week and would also like to speak with others going thru the same trip at the same time.  I can tell you that I was only sore for 4 days, and now at 8 days out, I can hardly believe that I had surgery last week, I feel good.

Let me know how it goes.

Jay
ssflbelle
on 9/2/08 4:17 pm - West Palm Beach, FL
HI I am in Palm Beach County but having my surgery in Hollywood FL.   Still waiting to hear when that will take place.   They claim not all the eval are into the office yet. I called the 2 Doctors today so hopefully they will get them in soon.
Amanda C

Amanda    Surgery was 1/26/2016 Surgery Weight  314   Highest Weight 497

lost  183 pounds before surgery

Redhaired
on 9/2/08 9:18 pm - Mouseville, FL
How exciting Amanda.  Which surgery are you going to have?  If the docs don't get the paperwork soon you might try getting copies yourself and hand carrying them to the place they need to be.  Be sure to let us know when you get your date. 

Red

ssflbelle
on 9/3/08 7:17 am - West Palm Beach, FL
On September 3, 2008 at 4:18 AM Pacific Time, Redhaired wrote:
How exciting Amanda.  Which surgery are you going to have?  If the docs don't get the paperwork soon you might try getting copies yourself and hand carrying them to the place they need to be.  Be sure to let us know when you get your date. 

Red
Hi Red
I will be having the lapband.  I never really thought about hand delivery as it  is over an hour trip for me. But I will keep it in mind if I don't have a date soon.   On Sept 18th I am going for a  Radio Frequency Neurotomy for my spine. This Radio Frequency Neurotomy should allow me to walk without my canes.  If I have to do as much walking as everyone who had lapband says I do , I wanted the spine taken care of before the WLS.   So sometime in October. for the WLS  is good for me.

Amanda    Surgery was 1/26/2016 Surgery Weight  314   Highest Weight 497

lost  183 pounds before surgery

Redhaired
on 9/3/08 12:23 pm - Mouseville, FL
Good luck with the spinal procedure.  I hope you get the results for which you are looking. 

Kristen H.
on 9/4/08 11:38 am - Orlando, FL
I am Kristen, I had the lap RNY almost four years ago. I lost 161 pounds, but have gained back 21 since a small stroke in January. I am working to get back to the basics!!
Kristen
Lap RNY 10-25-04
310/135/@ Goal!
Redhaired
on 9/4/08 1:24 pm - Mouseville, FL
Kristen-
I did not know about your stroke, how are you doing?  How is the new job?

Red

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views