Anyone interested in a roll call

Aphrodites
on 8/29/08 3:35 am - FL
Hello my name is Johanna and I am an OH addict. lol

I had my wls in March 19th, so it's a little over 5 months. I've lost 104 pounds so far and have gone down 12 size. I'm happily married and have such a wonderful little furbaby.

All I can say is that life is GOOD!!!!

My Food Blog 

Redhaired
on 8/29/08 4:09 am - Mouseville, FL
Hi Johanna.  Wow 104lbs in five months is terrific.  What kind of fur baby do you have?

red

Gina Y.
on 8/29/08 11:51 pm - Palm Bay, FL
Hi, my name is Gina and I live in Palm Bay, FL. I am still post op but had my consultation with my surgeon yesterday. Got the great news that my ins will pay for the surgery! I was so happy I had to ask the Ins lady, "so what your telling me is that my employer did opt in for the bariatric option"? She said yes!! OMG! I felt the weight lift off my shoulders at that moment. I think that most of us who are post op worry and stress out more about that than anything. I don't have my date yet but believe me when I get it I will be posting it everywhere!!
Gina

HW306/SW284/CW274/GW135
Gastric Bypass 04/08/09
Redhaired
on 8/30/08 12:24 am - Mouseville, FL
Gina-
Congratulations on getting your approval I think that is the thing pre-ops worry the most about.  Stick around and be sure to ask what questions you may have; there are people who post here who have plenty of experience and knowledge to share.

Red

JenJen33
on 8/30/08 11:47 am - Orlando, FL
VSG on 07/12/08 with
Hi I am Jen & I had my VSG on 7/12/08.

I live right outside Orlando.

Jen
Redhaired
on 8/30/08 1:40 pm - Mouseville, FL
Hi Jen-
I can see from your ticker you are doing well on the weight loss, congratulations.  How are you feeling?

Red

carlak
on 9/1/08 11:25 pm - Bradenton, FL
Hi Im CArla,
I am almost 7 years out and have lost around 140 pounds. If it wasnt for this weight loss I wouldnt behere!!!!!
I moved to Bradenton last Augest so I have been here a year already.
I had my surgery done in Colorado.
Also if it wasnt for this weight loss I would be a cosmetologist. I went to school at the age of 50 and now I cut hair for a living.
Carla
image hosting site

Redhaired
on 9/1/08 11:34 pm - Mouseville, FL
That is too cool.  I admire people who have talents such as yours.  I have always had trouble fixing my hair.  I was a kid back in the flip days -- then the shag; but my hair was always just as straight as board!

Red

gojrhms88
on 9/2/08 12:44 am - Cape Canaveral, FL
Hi All I am new here - and am getting ready for my surgery in Mexico - I was wonder if there are other out here who have had it recently or are going to have it - Mine is the 12th of September - I think it would be fun to talk to others going thru this at the same time as me or who of had it already - Look forward to replys - Amy
Redhaired
on 9/2/08 1:09 am - Mouseville, FL
Hi Amy-
I hope your surgery goes well.  I know several people who went to Mexico for DS surgery but I do not know anyone who has had lapband down there.  Just be sure you have a doc lined up here in the states for your fills.  I remember a couple of years back someone posting a message that they were having trouble finding someone to do the fills.

Red

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views