Anyone interested in a roll call

Redhaired
on 8/27/08 12:44 pm - Mouseville, FL

You are making great progress Pat.  Plastics are so worth it!  I will have my third round in September!

Beatriz A.
on 8/27/08 2:05 pm - Sunny Miami, FL
Hello Red!!

I am Beatriz from sunny Miami and I had my RNY back in Dec 06, lost 145 lbs. Had a hernia repaired with panni removal in Feb and BL with implants last july 29....loving life!!!!! and YES, my girls are very perky now.
Beatriz
Redhaired
on 8/27/08 9:48 pm - Mouseville, FL
Hi Beatry-
You have done very well.  I am really looking forward to getting rid of these tube sox.  I am not getting implants -- at least not this round.  My surgeon does not like to do the lift and implants at the same time, and who am I to argue.  So mine will be perky -- but alas probably small.

Red

nicole W.
on 8/28/08 9:45 am - Bismarck, ND
Hi, I'm Nikki,just moved here from Minnesota. Had my original lap RNY June 5th, 2007. Had complications and on June 13, went septic, requiring a helicoptor ride, emergency surgery, and lots of extra scars. I have since lost 124 pounds, all my comorbidities are gone, and I feel great. I would do it again in a heartbeat!!!! I live in Melbourne Beach with a husband, 9 year old daughter, dog and cat. I NEED a "boob" job, and will start the process of finding a plastic surgeon as soon as we have the bills for the move paid off. I am always looking for new friends, as I am pretty lonely down here without my WLS buddies from back home!
 2007_0529WEIGHTLOSS0114 by you. 2007_0529WEIGHTLOSS0117 by you. Sparkles by you. 
Redhaired
on 8/28/08 10:33 am - Mouseville, FL
Hi Nikki.  Welcome to Florida.  Wow, that must have been a scary experience.  But I am glad you are ok now.  I will let you know how my boob job turns out.  Just two weeks now!

Red

sandyfeets
on 8/28/08 11:52 am - Jacksonville, FL
RNY on 12/20/05 with
Hi from a Native Floridian.
I had RNY 2.7 yrs ago and lost 115 lbs.  I never hit goal.  BUT doesn't keep me from working on it.
I am 46 yrs old and live in Jacksonville. 
My avatar is Thelma---one of my two cats... you could guess her sisters name....

Yep, Louise!!!

Redhaired
on 8/28/08 8:50 pm - Mouseville, FL
Hi from Native Floridian to another!  We are a rare breed these days!

Red

SlimmerMe08
on 8/28/08 7:40 pm - Hurlburt Field, FL

Hello all, My name is Stephanie and I'm from Fort Walton Beach, FL. I had my RYN 7/9/07 and have lost 106lbs, I still have another 22 lbs to hit my target. I'm enjoying my new life and SHOPPING for clothes. I just bought my 1st size 10, EVER, not even in HS was a size 10. I'm looking into refreshing the girls now, since loosing so much weight, they have lost their shape and weigh me down.  I have taken an active interest in working out, I attend Kick Boxing and Pilates classes regularly and LOVE THEM. I ran my 1st 5k in May in 48 minutes, I would have never dreamed of doing something like that a year or so ago. Even my husband is enjoying the perks of having a smaller, healthier wife.  Thank you for taking the time to read this..

Stephanie - 7/9/07
Started at 258, down to 152, goal 130

Julie V.
on 8/28/08 11:48 pm - Lake Mary, FL
Hello, I had  a RNY about a year & 10 months ago. I lost 124 pounds. Would LOVE  a tummy tuck, lower body lift & mastoplexy....but it's not happening at least not anythime soon.  I have 3 kiddies & I live in Sanford/Lake Mary area. I have been the same weight for about 4 months now, so I think I'm done loosing weight. I started at a size 26W & now I'm a size 8/10..so I'm happy.
myspace.com/julielynnvon      (add me :0)

~ 11-22-06 ~   259
~ Today ~        135
~  Goal  ~         140

Redhaired
on 8/29/08 1:24 am - Mouseville, FL
Way to go Julie.  You have done very well.   Plastics are great but just getting the weight off is wonderful and helps so much with how one feels.  Size 8 is marvelous. 

Red

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views