Anyone interested in a roll call

Redhaired
on 8/26/08 11:51 pm - Mouseville, FL
It has been a while since we did a roll call on the Florida Board so I thought I would post one.

I will go first.

I had the DS a little over two years ago and have lost 140lbs.  In February I had a TT and about six weeks ago I had a butt lift.  I have a mastoplexy scheduled for Sept 10.  Woo - hoo I am going to have perky girls again.

I am 55 years old and live in Mouseville.  The pic in my avatar is of my three pekingese.  They are my life!

Red

Harry Potter
on 8/27/08 12:31 am - Hollywood, FL
My name is Selena I had RNY on April 14th.
Stuck at the same weight for 6 weeks.
Want to get to 199 by labor day but don't think that will pan out.
I live in hollywood/fort lauderdale florida

Revision RNY 05/14/2014

Current Weight: 197

Redhaired
on 8/27/08 12:50 am - Mouseville, FL
It is great to hear from you Selena.  Don't give up, you might make it -- you are so close.

red

Ed W.
on 8/27/08 1:42 am - Casselberry, FL
Hi I am Ed,
I had RNY on 8/06/08 and have lost 30 pounds (I have not updated my ticker yet) so far. Just getting back to the gym now, of course I am still not allowed to lift any weights. Still on Full liquids for another two and a half weeks, but been sticking with the program so far.

Spending this week drying out from the rains of Fey here in Orlando.

Best of Wishes,
Ed

HIghest Weight - 287 /Surgery Weight - 278  /Curent Weight - 150/Goal - 154 

Redhaired
on 8/27/08 1:53 am - Mouseville, FL

Wow, Ed, you are doing great.  Thirty pounds already that is awesome.  Yes, we did get some rain didn't we.  Man, does my grass need mowing!

Red

KimM.
on 8/27/08 3:04 am

Kissimmee, FL, here.

I'm set on the DS and meet with my PCP on 9/4 to start an insurance-required 6-month supervised diet.  That will give me time to put my affairs in order and complete the necessary medical tests.

It's a thrilling, terrifying journey but mostly a journey of hope.  I can't wait.

Redhaired
on 8/27/08 3:15 am - Mouseville, FL
Kim-
Did you ever get the insurance thing straightened out?  Good luck with the six month supervised diet.  I hope the time passes quickly for you.  The DS is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red

Kimberly C.
on 8/27/08 6:46 am - Pensacola, FL
Hi,

My name is Kimberly and I live in Pensacola FLorida.  I had the open RNY August 11th.  I am on soft foods now and seem to be doing ok. . I have lost 18lbs so far, but am not focusing on that .... trying to focus on the big prize --- being healthy.

It is nice to meet you all,

Kimberly
Redhaired
on 8/27/08 6:57 am - Mouseville, FL
Hi, Kimberly.  Congratulations on your recent surgery.  You are so right, the real prize is being healthy.  I didn't realize just how bad I felt till I started feeling better!

Red

Cruisinpat
on 8/27/08 11:50 am
Hi, my name is Pat and I live on the Treasure Coast of Florida. I had my DS 9 months ago with Dr. Overcash. I am down 106 lbs, still have some to go but I sure feel good. I made an appointment with a plastic surgeon for the end of September. Not that I'm anywhere near ready for that but I ant to get started with consultations and suggestions. I love my DS!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views