Naval Hospital Jax

Jaime D.
on 8/17/08 11:03 pm - Kingsland, GA
Hi, I am brand new to the forum.  I am a SAHM to 3 amazing little boys 4, 2, and 1.  I currently live in Kingsland GA, but I will be getting my surgery in FL.  I am starting the Gastric Bypass Program at Naval Hospital Jax.  It lasts about 9 months 6 pre op and 3 post op.  It looks like I will be having the surgery in Jan!  I have to lose 24 lbs before the surgery but I am super excited.  I hope you guys don't mind if I start posting here!
nicole W.
on 8/18/08 1:07 am - Bismarck, ND
Welcome! This site is an amazing tool to assist you in getting support and questions answered both preop as well as postop. I have gotten so much great information here, and met some really good friends who understand the lifestyle after surgery. Ask questions, give your input, and post away!!
 2007_0529WEIGHTLOSS0114 by you. 2007_0529WEIGHTLOSS0117 by you. Sparkles by you. 
GabbyDannyTwins
on 8/22/08 10:37 pm - jacksonville fl, FL
HI!!  I'm looking into getting GB at NAS Jax , I would love to chat with you on everything you have had to do and everything you will need to do. How long is the waiting list?? I live in Jax . Is your dh Navy?? I have so many questions to ask. I go monday for my 1st appt to my long road to GB I'm very excited. Thanks Gabby
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views