Home And Feeling Good,

blinksFL
on 8/16/08 5:35 pm - Punta Gorda, FL
Hello everyone,
  Just a note to let you know I came home today after the RNY WLS. Everything went Great! Pain is minimal, only taking Tylenol now. Drinking fluids and the amount is slowly increasing to 3 oz. at a sip sip rate per hour. Already had a bowel movement, and the gas is Bubbling at my house let me tell ya.Afraid to get on the scale, but I feel smaller! I know thats not a big priority right now tho. Well Just wanted to say Hi and Im home and all is well...So gratful for this surgery I cant even tell you how grateful I am..
Now if we all can get through the storm brewing...I have my supplies. We have a generator and room air conditioner unit..batteries,flashlights, and bottled gas for the grill to cook with if we have to..Water is well supplied as well as groceries for the hubby so I am praying that the storm will somehow go out and around all of us here in SWF. Take care everyone and be Prepared!
Barb
floridasweet_pea
on 8/16/08 6:13 pm - pinellas park, FL
Great news about your surgery, Yay!  I'm still waiting to hear about Fay.  Don't you hate all of this craziness during a hurricane?  School is supposed to start on Tuesday in Pinellas, but who knows?

Mary
blinksFL
on 8/17/08 11:23 am - Punta Gorda, FL
Looks like Fay is going to be a cat 1 hurricane, we live in ***** Gorda FL. At the top of Charlotte Harbor. Been through Charlie in 04, really hoping for a tropical storm only, small cat 1 would be acceptable  . lol lol still getting prepared.

Feeling fine, drinking more clear liquids now, up to about 5 ozs a hour, and increasing I am supposed to be up to 48ozs this week, and then 64oz well the rate I am going that wont take long. The fluid really does keep my little pouch settled down.

JenJen33
on 8/16/08 10:11 pm - Orlando, FL
VSG on 07/12/08 with
Congratulations on your surgery!!
Redhaired
on 8/17/08 1:09 am - Mouseville, FL
Barb I am happy to hear your surgery went well.

Red

blinksFL
on 8/17/08 11:25 am - Punta Gorda, FL
Thank you all so much! really feeling good. I sure hope Fay gets her act together and stays away from here lol lol
Barb
(deactivated member)
on 8/17/08 4:52 am
Congrats on your surgery with Dr. Fitz.  You will be AMAZED at how well you progress EVERY single day!
blinksFL
on 8/17/08 11:19 am - Punta Gorda, FL
Thank you so much! I am totally amazed how good I feel! I know I am loosing but not sure how much yet because of the swelling of the abdomin. I have increased drinking fluids up to about 5ozs per hour, I am not having trouble with that at all however I am afraid I am drinking to much fluid and will stretch my pouch is that possible?
Other wise everything is going great, still on clear liquids of course and this is day 4 post op.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views