TS Fay...get your water and batteries!

codeebrown1
on 8/17/08 8:01 am - Bradenton, FL
Hi Sarah,
At least your drains are out if you have to miss your appointment.
We go****er, cheese, cottage cheese and lunch meat (Boar's Head turkey YUMMY). We got gas for the generator and DH plugged in his cordless drill in case we have to put shutters up.
Take care all and "HUNKER" down!!
Peace,
Linda
nicole W.
on 8/18/08 12:55 am - Bismarck, ND
This is our first TS, we just moved from Minnesota, so getting ready and prepared is pretty similar to getting ready for a big snow storm. However, I did have to put a lot more thought into what supplies I need for protein intake that dont have to be refrigerated. Got lots of jerky, peanut butter with low sugar, protein bars with very low sugar, and two cases of water. My family thought we should load up on snacks, but I won, and we got fruits and veggies and things like that.
 2007_0529WEIGHTLOSS0114 by you. 2007_0529WEIGHTLOSS0117 by you. Sparkles by you. 
Sarahlicious
on 8/18/08 1:00 am - Portsmouth, OH
Heehee...yep I'm from Ohio...when snow is on it's way...it's to the store for PB&J, bread, and milk...seems the same here...but not too much milk...just enough to drink and keep cool with the bags of ice we get...here's a hint...put some bottled water in the freezer too....then you have more "ice" to keep things cool!!!

I have Lipedema and Lymphedema. I also have a passion for Obesity and Health Insurance Advocacy

Blog: born2lbfat.com Facebook: Born2lbFat Twitter: @born2lbfat

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views