TS Fay...get your water and batteries!

Sarahlicious
on 8/16/08 3:51 am - Portsmouth, OH
TS Fay is aiming for FL....I went out this morning to get some last minute preparations. The lights went out in Publix quickly but it knocked the cc machine out...so cash only....grrr...good thing their ATM was working outside...since I only had my wristlet....no checkbook. It's forecast to be Cat. 1 Hurricane....jus****ching it this weekend.

I have Lipedema and Lymphedema. I also have a passion for Obesity and Health Insurance Advocacy

Blog: born2lbfat.com Facebook: Born2lbFat Twitter: @born2lbfat

(deactivated member)
on 8/16/08 10:50 am - Valrico, FL
I hope it Dies over Cuba , FAY could impact my surgery on Tuesday...
Sarahlicious
on 8/16/08 10:58 am - Portsmouth, OH
That sucks....I only have a surgeon appt. on Tuesday and am worried about missing it...got stitches and staples I want out....but to have my surgery bumped would suck with the captial S.

I have Lipedema and Lymphedema. I also have a passion for Obesity and Health Insurance Advocacy

Blog: born2lbfat.com Facebook: Born2lbFat Twitter: @born2lbfat

(deactivated member)
on 8/16/08 12:53 pm - Valrico, FL
Amen...
blinksFL
on 8/16/08 5:38 pm - Punta Gorda, FL
have my first follow up visit after surgery on TUES. I really dont want to miss mine either,, Dont have anything to be taken out but sure dont want to miss a follow up appt.!! Barb
Jaclynn00
on 8/17/08 11:59 am - Riverview, FL
Well, then I hope Fay goes AWAY for more than just my safety!  Time is just tickin away for you isn't it??  Good luck to you, and I'm scoochin my butt over so you can have a seat next to me on the loser's bench!  BTW, I'm feeling a lot better, so if there's anything you need, just let me know. I'm gonna PM you with my phone.
See ya!
jackie

(deactivated member)
on 8/17/08 12:51 pm - Valrico, FL
Jackie,
Im on pins and needles watchin this damn storm... I had one person ask me if I thought GOD was trying to stop me.... Gee like i need that guilt too. BTW the weather chanel is on 24/7  lol... Honestly I just dont want to do the bowel clens  for no reason . Decisions , decisions

Martha
sandyfeets
on 8/16/08 12:55 pm - Jacksonville, FL
RNY on 12/20/05 with
School starts here on Monday----and it looks like we might be taking a day off on the 2-3rd day of school!!!
Bahhhhhumbug!!

Kelly C.
on 8/16/08 11:52 pm - Ocoee, FL

I have to work Tuesday night until 3 am on Wednesday morning.  I am just hoping it will be safe enough to drive home!  I cringe at the thought of having to camp out at work!  Bleah!

Jeremiah 29:11-For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

(deactivated member)
on 8/17/08 4:33 am
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION AND HEED THE WARNINGS!

Native Floridian here.  I have gotten ready for hundreds of storms that never amounted to anything.  But guess what..... for the storms that did amount to something, I am still here to talk about them!!!!

Pre WLS........ batteries, water, snacks & goodies, etc
Post WLS....... batteries, water, peanut butter, tuna, etc.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views