Take the "OH Leadership Program"

Michael Eak
on 8/13/08 6:51 am - Largo, FL
The OH Leadership program is a free Tele-conference (3 segment course) with perks afterwards. Such as OH Leaders Support Forum for handouts and ideas, OH Magazines to give away at your support groups or yourself if your not running a Support Group yet. And links to receive samples for you and your attendees. Plus you can attend all OH function for free (hotel not included).

Open RNY 5/10/06 and now
Laparoscopic Realize Banding. 4/21/09
9/1/09 I've rec'd 4 fills and lost 86 lbs. so far.
Check the www.obesitynomorefl.com Website Calender.
Cruisinpat
on 8/14/08 11:28 am
What are the responsibilities of becoming a leader?

Cathy W.
on 8/17/08 9:16 am
I'm the Director of the OH Support Group Leader Program and Training.  All you'll need to do is to submit an application under the Support Groups tab at the top of the website.  

We hold support group leader teleclass training every other month and there are three sessions that last 1-1/2 to 2 hours in duration.  After you complete your training, you will be an OH Support Group Leader.  All you need to stay current is two activities in a 6-month period which consist of attending a leader telemeeting or a refresher training session, attend an OH Event.  There are many benefits to being an OH SGL that we discuss during your training.

If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact me at [email protected].

I hope you'll join the OH SGL Team.

Cathy

Cathy

Want to get back on track or stay on track? Get Back On Track Together!

Michael Eak
on 8/14/08 1:38 pm - Largo, FL
Cathy will go over everything during the free classes. But you must attend via your phone all of the Classes (3) and post at least once a month on the OH Leaders Forum (how your doing is it unless you have more to post). And attend the OH Events when they come to your area. There are no fees.
Open RNY 5/10/06 and now
Laparoscopic Realize Banding. 4/21/09
9/1/09 I've rec'd 4 fills and lost 86 lbs. so far.
Check the www.obesitynomorefl.com Website Calender.
JenJen33
on 8/15/08 10:25 am - Orlando, FL
VSG on 07/12/08 with
When is the tele-conference and where can we find more details?
Cathy W.
on 8/17/08 9:19 am
I'm the Director of the OH Support Group Leader Program and Training.

We hold support group leader teleclass training every other month and there are three sessions that last 1-1/2 to 2 hours in duration. We vary the dates and times and distribute the schedule at the end of the month. For example, we start the support group leader training in September so the new schedule will be distributed at the end of August.

All you'll need to do is to submit an application under the Support Groups tab at the top of the website.

After you complete your training, you will be an OH Support Group Leader.

If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact me at [email protected].

I hope you'll join the OH SGL Team.

Cathy

Cathy

Redhaired
on 8/16/08 4:28 am - Mouseville, FL
You neglected to provide a link.

Cathy W.
on 8/17/08 9:21 am
All you need to do is to submit an application under the Support Groups tab at the top of the website. After your application has been processed, you will receive a letter with additional information. The training schedule for September will be available and distributed at the end of August.

If you have any questions or need additional information, please e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks, Cathy

Cathy

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views