Tampa Patient Led Support Group

FLGail
on 8/9/08 11:14 am - Sun City, AZ
To all interested-I am helping to run a patient led support group the second tuesday of every month. I had my surgery with Dr. Fernandez , however you dont have to have had surgery by him.
The meeting will be at 6:30 PM at The American legion Post #248, 2105 W. Jamaica St., Tampa
(Between McDill and Spruce St.) Hope to see some of you there on August 12th.
tmn9761
on 8/10/08 11:13 am - New Port Richey, FL

Hi Gail!  The group couldn't ask for a better support group leader...that's GREAT!  Keep the dates posted...this month (as usual lately!) isn't looking great, and next month's will probably be during the September Cruise to Lose, but perhaps I can make it in October! 

Keep us posted!

~ Terri

~ Terri - Come on and CRUISE TO LOSE with us!

FLGail
on 8/12/08 7:00 am - Sun City, AZ
Hey Terri, good to hear from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hope to see you in October!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                        Gail
Michael Eak
on 8/13/08 5:50 am - Largo, FL
Gail have you've gone through the OH Leadership program? It's a free Tele-conference (3 segment course) with perks afterwards. Such as OH Leaders Support Forum for handouts and ideas, OH Magazines to give away at your support groups and links to receive samples for your attendees. Plus you can attend any OH function for free (hotel not included).

Look under Support Groups above and tell them I sent you. If I get a chance I'll pop in.
Mike

Open RNY 5/10/06 and now
Laparoscopic Realize Banding. 4/21/09
9/1/09 I've rec'd 4 fills and lost 86 lbs. so far.
Check the www.obesitynomorefl.com Website Calender.
FLGail
on 8/13/08 5:59 am - Sun City, AZ
Hey Mike, How are you doing? I am going to look into the Oh leadership program-------------------------------------------------Sounds good. Thanks Gail Stop in some time to the group it will be the second Tuesday of every month at 630.  Hope to see you some .
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views