Dinner last night...great time

Charlie
on 8/6/08 2:25 am - Daytona Beach, FL
Thank you Jen for organizing this and to Ronda who will organize the next one.  I had a wonderful time and look forward to the next dinner.  If you are in driving distance, please consider the next one.  It is great support and a way to learn about the surgery, or share your experiences.  All surgery types are welcome.  Come join us for good food, good company and lots of chatting and laughing.

RavenLunatic (Randy), Ronda and Janeille (Neilie)......

Jen is only 3 weeks out and doing fantastic..........

Randy and me.....never mind....he's married.....

We will do this again....

(deactivated member)
on 8/6/08 5:23 am - Orlando, FL
Would have loved to go, but it was dinner night with my boyfriend and his daughters.  They love my chicken fingers, and they had their mac and cheese and french fries. I had two small fingers and boiled cauliflower with a dab of I Can't Believe it's Not Butter, garlic and parmesan cheese.  Anywho, hopefully I can go next time around. 

by the way, Charlie, you look MAHVELOUS DAHLING!!! you go girl!  You got a great tan from all that biking in the sun! 
Charlie
on 8/6/08 6:43 am - Daytona Beach, FL
I was hoping you could make it.  Next time then for sure.  Ronda will organize the next one....I probably won't make it.  Got my work call today.....sigh.

I have a funny tan....I wear biking shorts so my legs are half tanned....looks odd.  But then, I don't care.....

Thanks for the compliment....
Hugs from the beach

RondaR12
on 8/6/08 11:24 am
I had tons of fun too...hope the next is just as much or even more fun!

Ronda RT

BullDog Lady
on 8/10/08 6:25 pm - Somewhere GREAT!
Hey Charlie,

Would love to come next time If I dont have to work, let me know if you will?

****Becky***** @}------- @}--------

Charlie
on 8/11/08 3:02 am - Daytona Beach, FL
Hey Becky....watch the board.  Ronda is going to organize the next one.  I may not be here since I leave next week to work in Ohio for a couple of months, then its home again.  I do get to come home some weekends, so if she plans it on one my weekends home, then perhaps I can slide over for a few hours.

Hugs
Charlie

Neilie
on 8/11/08 2:13 am - Longwood, FL
I had a great time, too.  It was so uplifting to have other "survivors" share their success stories and I appreciated all of you being patient with my many, many questions.  I have VSG scheduled 8/29.  Would appreciate any advice you all care to offer about post-op.  I read an article the other day that said that "compliant" patients lose 30% more weight than those who are not.  The "non-compliant" ones start to lose more the second year, but they've started out behind in the race and they stay that way overall.  Makes sense...I know my previous attempts at dieting have always been sabotaged by my desire to "push the envelope."  I always want to know how much I can get by with rather than how much I can accomplish by following instructions.  I AM a child of the 60's, after all!
RavenLunatic
on 8/15/08 3:32 pm - Deltona, FL

You guys were great !  A really Enjoyable evening . And I'm Looking forward to the next one..
'Till next time kiddies !

Randy "RavenLunatic" Cooke
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views