Orlando Support Group Meeting Reminder-CLOTHING EXCHANGE!

slimderella
on 7/30/08 2:38 am - Orlando, FL

I am really sorry about the late-minute reminder. I just finished Nursing School on Tuesday and the past month has been a blur for me to put it mildly.  In any event, there will be a support group meeting tonight (Jul. 30th) - nothing formal tonight, though since we will be holding a CLOTHING EXCHANGE!!

We will be meeting at the Herndon Library (4324 E. Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL  32803) at 7:00 PM.  The only rules are: (1) In order to go home with something, you must bring something; (2) Please only bring gently worn, washed items; (3) No worn panties allowed.  That's it!  Everything else is a go - clothes, gently worn shoes, accessories.  We are all adults and some may leave with a lot, and others not so much, but I usually let everyone duke it out themselves and everyone goes home with at least a couple of new outfits, so it's a win-win situation for everyone. 

Should you have any further questions, or need directions to the library please feel free to contact me via e-mail at: [email protected] or you may call me on my cell at: (407) 267-4529.

I hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Monica Ramos

WOCF Support Group Leader

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/TWOCF/ 

(deactivated member)
on 7/30/08 11:23 am - Orlando, FL

Monica, it was great meeting you today, as well as your mom, Debbie, and all the other wonderful ladies there.  It felt good to be there and sit with people who have gone through the same and listen to each other stories.  I'm glad I got my sister to go.  She is so grateful to have met you and has hope that by coming today and meeting and talking with you and the bunch, that she'll be able to get the help she needs.

Thanks again and good luck to you!!

Congrats on your nursing career.

See you in a month, God willing!

Becky

christikatee
on 7/30/08 11:00 pm - Orlando, FL

Hi!  I just wanted to say it was also great to meet you.  I am really glad I came last night and loved being with other people who have traveled this same journey.  All the stories are so reassuring and I hope to keep coming.  Congrats on all that you have accomplished.. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views