Just found Florida Forum

blinksFL
on 7/25/08 2:06 pm - Punta Gorda, FL

Having my surgery laprascopic RNY on AUG 13 ! getting closer by the day, my list of appts, is getting smaller, my stomach is getting butterflies but I am so READY TO getter DONE!! Just wanted to introduce myself and say hey to everybody..

BullDog Lady
on 7/25/08 3:04 pm - Somewhere GREAT!
good luck to you there.  I know you are excited.  I would be too.  Good luck and keep in touch

****Becky***** @}------- @}--------

blinksFL
on 7/26/08 9:37 pm - Punta Gorda, FL
Thank you Very much..I am really starting to feel good about this, and appreciate your reply.
(deactivated member)
on 7/26/08 3:53 am - Orlando, FL
Hi! and good luck to you!
blinksFL
on 7/26/08 9:39 pm - Punta Gorda, FL
Thank you,
Redhaired
on 7/26/08 6:10 am - Mouseville, FL
I hope your surgery goes well and that you have an easy recovery.

Red

blinksFL
on 7/26/08 9:42 pm - Punta Gorda, FL
THank you, I will do everything I can to make my recovery a uneventful one. I also hope I have as sucessful weight loss as you have!!!wow..How long since your surgery...and if you dont mind me asking how are you doing now?
Redhaired
on 7/27/08 12:16 am - Mouseville, FL
I had DS surgery two years ago.  I lost most of my weight in the first year and then lost a little more in the second year.  I had a TT back in February and the back portion of the LBL a few weeks ago.  I feel good and look so very different from two years ago.  It is hard to imagine the changes in my appearance.

Red

miniplk
on 8/11/08 7:41 am - Davie, FL
Welcome to Florida and good luck on your surgery. I am 8 years post op. I run a support group for veterans in Hollywood, Fl. I am organizing a social event on Friday evening, Sept 19th. If you want to get together and meet lots of board or forum members come on down.  E-mail me if you want event details.

Paula
[email protected]

Paula
OH Support Group Leader
WLS Veterans Group Facilitator
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here