4 Month Surgiversary, nearly 100 pounds lost, and 10 sizes down (pics inside)

Aphrodites
on 7/24/08 11:11 pm - FL
It’s been 4 months since I’ve had surgery and so many things have changed. I’m down 93 pounds, I went from a size 26 to a 16 (or a tight 14), I went from a size 3x to a 1x, and I’m just lovin life. This has been such an awesome journey and a rollercoaster of emotions. The beginning was really tough on me, and I went through the classic buyer’s remorse but now I would do it again a hundred times over. As for personal changes my husband has mentioned that I’ve become vainer. Now it’s me hounding him so he can take photos of me instead of me running away from the camera. lol I wear form fitting clothes and always always wear makeup. Biggest change now is that I can wear my really high heels (aka my hooker heels, lol) comfortably. I wear them every single day and can’t imagine myself without my beautiful heels. Oh and now I always want to go out to the mall, park, basically anywhere but home. I also have to admit I don’t mind the extra attention I’m getting either. Before I use to be invisible but now I am defiantly getting noticed more everywhere I go. (That’s the one thing my husband isn’t too thrilled about lol) Anyways here is a link to some pics. Enjoy!!   http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc80/aphrodites59/?action =view¤t=1e500ee1.pbw 

My Food Blog 

Redhaired
on 7/25/08 2:17 am - Mouseville, FL
You are doing great.  I lovewd the pictures, you look amazing.

Red

babsdevlin
on 7/25/08 5:00 am - Tamarac, FL
You look fantastic!! I am in the process of getting the surgery myself. I'm a little bigger than you at a starting weight of 356lbs but am hopeful that the process goes quickly for me too. I'm a little nervous about all the food restrictions but want more than anything to live a healthier life. My surgery is scheduled for August 21st which is right around the corner. My clinic has advised I go on a high protein diet for 30 days prior to surgery to make sure my liver is nice and loose and easily moved out of the way for surgery. Did you have to do something like that too?? How are you handling the extra skin? You're pictures look great so you may not have any trouble. I guess I'm just trying to get myself prepared. Any advise for this nervous patient?? Thanks so much and my best to your continued success!! Barbara
lynikins
on 7/25/08 11:36 am - Silver Springs, FL
you look fabulous!!!!!! It makes me even more excited about my upcoming surgery. Did you have any problems? your skin tone is great! you must be excercising alot! was it hard to get used to the meal sizes? I don't know any1 who has had this surgery so I hope you don't mind a few questions. Kepp up the good work, Lynn

FLGail
on 7/25/08 1:45 pm - Sun City, AZ
Looking Great Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
blinksFL
on 7/25/08 1:59 pm - Punta Gorda, FL

You are really doing great!!I know you must be thrilled, You Look Fantastic! Best of Luck to ya! I will be having my surgery Aug 13, and I am so READY!! Thank you for sharing with us.

ssflbelle
on 7/28/08 5:09 am - West Palm Beach, FL
WOW you look great.  What a wonderfully feeling that must have been to be able to get those pants zipped.  Heels too!  Way to go.  Keep up the good work.
Amanda C

Amanda    Surgery was 1/26/2016 Surgery Weight  314   Highest Weight 497

lost  183 pounds before surgery

Aphrodites
on 7/28/08 6:09 am - FL
Thank you everyone!

My Food Blog 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements