Let's meet for dinner on Tuesday 8/5 - Sanford

JenJen33
on 7/22/08 7:35 am - Orlando, FL
VSG on 07/12/08 with
I'm thinking most people can make it by 6:30, does that sound all right?

We need to decide where to go - I am open to anywhere.
Any ideas? Favorites?

Jen

PS - everyone is welcome!
Charlie
on 7/22/08 8:36 am - Daytona Beach, FL

I'm in....

Hugs
Charlie

Ed W.
on 7/22/08 9:52 am - Casselberry, FL
I would love to go, but it all depends on what time my surgery is on Wednesday. I may be in Ocala for the night. I will be looking for the details.

Thanks,
Ed W.

HIghest Weight - 287 /Surgery Weight - 278  /Curent Weight - 150/Goal - 154 

RavenLunatic
on 7/22/08 10:47 am - Deltona, FL
ED.. Please.. take your time and heal.. that is the most important thing for you.. If you feel up to it.. well come on then.. But.. just know, there will be other times..and your always welcome.

6:30ish works out great ! Charlie.. Is sanford ok for you?? your comming in from Daytona area as I recall ? Sanford works out fine for me..  We have Captains cove on the St. Johns River, Good food, and food choices.. and specials..  Then ALL the places over by the Seminole Town Center ( Sanford, Mall )
The Ale House - good soups, Grilled menu items, & salads../  Red Lobster - ( Soups, Grilled seafood, Salads ) / Olive garden - ( Good soups, Grilled items ) / Hop's - (Soups, and grilled items / Salads.)
The OutBack- (Grilled items, Soups, Salads)  Logans RoadHouse - ( Grilled Items, Soup, )
Joes Crab Shack - (Soups, Seafood) And Smokey Bones - ( Grilled items, Soups, Salads.)
I can find something at any one of those.. SO ...Let the majority choose, and I'll be there.

Randy "RavenLunatic" Cooke
JenJen33
on 7/25/08 7:59 am - Orlando, FL
VSG on 07/12/08 with
I'd prefer some place by the mall so I don't get lost but anything works......although can I say NOT the Olive Garden? Any others would be great.
RondaR12
on 7/24/08 2:46 pm
I'll be there if we decide on a place...I'm fine with any of those...

And just a warning, this is a very big thing for me, meeting people from an online forum...so, I may seem a bit shy or weirded out, but it will be fun right?

Ronda RT

JenJen33
on 7/25/08 7:58 am - Orlando, FL
VSG on 07/12/08 with
It'll be lots of fun! And you might be surprised how easy a first meeting like this would go - everyone usually talks and talks so much that the time flies by!

Charlie
on 8/2/08 4:21 am - Daytona Beach, FL
On July 24, 2008 at 9:46 PM Pacific Time, RondaR12 wrote:
I'll be there if we decide on a place...I'm fine with any of those...

And just a warning, this is a very big thing for me, meeting people from an online forum...so, I may seem a bit shy or weirded out, but it will be fun right?
Ronda....don't be shy or weirded out.   I've been on OH for over 6 years and I've met lots and lots of people.  Some of my best friends are from OH.  I've met Sarah and Lynda M and Leilani and Sandyfeets and Lex and Teresa....just lots of folks from Florida and many from other states.  It's always fun to meet people with this WLS thing in common...I'm so looking forward to meeting you and everyone else who shows up.  You'll meet folks who are new and folks like  me who are almost 6 years out. 

So, yeah, it will be fun.

RondaR12
on 7/25/08 2:11 pm
I second what Jen says about meeting by the mall and not Olive Garden...I find pasta and breadsticks wayyyy to tempting.

I'd be happy with a place I can get a caesar salad and perhaps some steak or chicken to go on that...

I'm getting excited about this!

Ronda RT

blinksFL
on 7/25/08 2:17 pm - Punta Gorda, FL
New here, would be interested later on, Surgery is Aug 13th, Im thinking that might be a little soon for long drive...but will keep watching for dates down the line..
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views