SLEEVED IN DISNEY

AIMES_70737
on 7/19/08 2:28 am

Hi everyone.  I'm from Louisiana and wanted to get some info from you Florida posters.  I figured some of you might know since you all live there.

We'll be going to Disney in two months.  I've been before sleeved and my husband and I shared food.  Well that's when we were paying.  But this time we were able to get the free dining plan.  I'm wondering has anyone had any experience eating with the dining plan?  I understand that any of the character meals that are a buffett they'll have to swipe and deduct a meal off.  But, for sit downs that we order off a menu will they let us share and not swipe my card?  We have one reservation at Cinderell's Castle that takes up 2 sit downs.  We do order off a menu for that one though.  So, I'm wondering will they swipe me there or allow me to share with my husband? I asked Diney when I made the reservations but they were not sure.  I've been told I'll have to wait and see. 

Redhaired
on 7/19/08 11:45 am - Mouseville, FL
Gee, when I read the subject of your message I thought Mickey and Goofy had started doing surgery and Cinderella's castle had been turned into an OR!!!!!!

NeeNee1971
on 7/19/08 12:52 pm - FL
My husband and I are both RNYers and live in FL. It has been our experience that if you are upfront with them they have no issue with sharing of meals. Our surgeon actually gives out cards that say we are entitled to eat of the child's menu or to get child sized portions.
Pre Surgery  352  Surgery  346 ~ Current  198  Goal  180
Mommy to: Emma Grace 7/23/03 ~ Erin Faith 12/5/05 ~ Kayley Olena 9/17/08

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views