Dr. Gagner in Miami

Tea
on 7/16/08 1:34 pm - Moore Haven, FL
VSG on 07/11/12
Dr. Gagner is my surgeon, but I'm still waiting on BCBS to accept him intot he network....THEY ARE TAKING FOREVER!!!!!!!!!! Now that I got that out, I was just wondering if there were any new people using Dr. Gagner out of Miami.

HW 311 - (pre opt liq diet 272) - SW 264 - CW 196- GW 150

Lovin my
SLEEVE

JerriLaBelle
on 7/17/08 5:31 am
I have contacted him as well.  I am waiting on CIGNA to approve him Florida.  Can't wait!
Redhaired
on 7/17/08 7:36 am - Mouseville, FL
Will you be having the DS?

Suzy3495
on 7/18/08 11:44 am - Palm Bay, FL
Hi,

I am planning on using Dr. Gagner.  I could tell you that he was very highly recommended to me.  I am going to call on Monday to start my process.  Can you give me any advice since I have not done anything yet?  I am going to call insurances to find out who will cover the surgery.  

Suzy 
Redhaired
on 7/19/08 12:28 am - Mouseville, FL
Suzy-
Which surgery are you interested in?  Dr. Gagner is a world class DS surgeon.  It has been so long since Florida has had a DS surgeon a lot of people are not even aware of what the DS is.

Red

Suzy3495
on 7/19/08 1:58 am - Palm Bay, FL
I would like to gt the DS surgery.  I only heard of it becaus I was looking into the RNY surgery and one of my moms friends told me about the DS surgery.  I researched it and realized that the DS surgery was better for me. 

Where is Mouseville in Florida.  Love the name.  I live in Palm Bay (Melbourne area).

Suzy
JerriLaBelle
on 7/21/08 4:51 am

I also want the DS.  I am lucky because my sister just had the DS surgery in Texas so she was able to tell me everything about the process and how she feels, etc. 

She is doing so great and it makes me sooooo impatient for mine.

Come on - CIGNA approve Gagner in Florida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mellysarah03
on 7/21/08 5:33 am - Fort Myers, FL
I HAVE AN INITIAL CONSULT APPOINTMENT WITH DR. GAGNER THIS FRIDAY @ 2:30PM WOO HOO!!!!!!!! YEAY! I cant wait im sooo anxious/impatient

I used to make excuses why I cant Now I make reasons why I CAN!!
155LBS GONE FOREVER!! LIVING LIFE... I LOVE MY DS

tshelljax
on 8/10/08 1:15 am - Jacksonville, FL
I am also hoping to use Dr. Gagner based on his reputation as a premier DS Surgeon.... anyone know how I can contact his office? And what is needed for an initial consult? Does my PCP need to refer me?

Thanks for any answers you can provide!
333 .....only half evil
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views