Been a LONG time since I have been on here...

kimtindall
on 7/12/08 4:23 am - Jacksonville, FL

So I am now a little over 11 months post op and have officially lost 118 lbs...with only 29 to get to goal!  This was the best decision that I could have EVER made and would definately do it again in a heart beat!  Just wanted to stop in and say hello to everyone! 

Kim 

codeebrown1
on 7/12/08 7:37 am - Bradenton, FL

Ok, I am 6 days out and can't wait until I feel like you. I know, give it time,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Peace,

Linda

kimtindall
on 7/12/08 8:47 am - Jacksonville, FL

Ohhhh, 6 days...I was just barely out of the anesthesia.  LOLOLOL  Remember that all too well. 

Exactly, give it another week or so and you will be running around the neighborhood!  Congratulations on your re-birth!!!!  It only gets better!!!

Kim 

Ed W.
on 7/12/08 8:20 am - Casselberry, FL

That is GREAT! If I even have close to that much success I will be estatic!!! Getting close to my new birthdate, I cant wait!

HIghest Weight - 287 /Surgery Weight - 278  /Curent Weight - 150/Goal - 154 

kimtindall
on 7/12/08 8:51 am - Jacksonville, FL

Hey, we have the same date...just a year apart!  What a difference a year makes too!  You will be right where I am next year, cheering on someone else!  I am so very excited for you!!!  And Dr J is about the very best there is in my opinion.  Not one thing to even complain about with him or his staff!!!  Kevin is the GREATEST!!! 

Have faith, this tool DOES work for you.  Trust me...I was exactly where you are now.  I weighed 287 until I did the 2 week semi liquid diet and lost 17 lbs.  Ohhhh, you are gonna HATE that by day 3~~ LOLOLOL and then it gets much better by day 5! 

Congrats to you!!!!!

Kim 

John Hoffmann
on 7/12/08 9:14 am - Baltimore, MD

Whoa momma, looking sweet.  Keep up the good work.

John

kimtindall
on 7/12/08 9:49 am - Jacksonville, FL
On July 12, 2008 at 4:14 PM Pacific Time, John Hoffmann wrote:

Whoa momma, looking sweet.  Keep up the good work.

John

HAHAHA...thank you very much!  You have done a FANTASTIC job yourself! 

Kim 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views