4 Years Out and Fighting the Weight .....

Lia D
on 7/18/08 12:48 pm - Waldorf, MD
Hi Donna:

I will be 5 years out in January and I have gained some weight, cut down (sometimes out) exercise, and eat all day, including junk.  I was also thinking about getting the lap band over my Rny, going to see a psychiatrist, going to weigh****chers, taking phentamine, but I really want to do this on my own.  This is really, really hard for me.   

I started exercising again this week, increased my protein (kellogg protein water), and my cravings have decreased somewhat.  I lost 2 lbs.  I am going to visit the pouch link and hopefully get some tips on getting back to my lowest weight, motivation to continue exercising, maintain the weight loss, and then have my plastic surgery next year.  I am so glad you posted your message. 

Lia D
Lexa321
on 7/20/08 5:09 am - weston, FL
hello... im having some problems to... i havent been to the board in a long time... between work and all that other stuff............ however im now 6 months preggo.. ive only gained 10 lbs so far this pregnancy... but i gained 20 lbs prior...3.5 months to go until baby gets here... and i really cant wait to be able to diet again....
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views