Cleveland Clinic Weston Support Group

StaceyS
on 6/29/08 10:19 am - Coral Springs, FL
Just a reminder that the support group meets at 5PM Monday evening in the Jagelman Center. That's followed by a speaker (I believe it's one of the fellowes this time) at 6PM in the same room. From what I understand, all are welcome, even if you had your surgery somewhere else.  It's a good meeting for preops as well. Come say hi! Stacey

Highest - 330     Liquid diet - 326   Surgery day -  308.5
AOL IM: Staceyshoppersfl

avivasmom
on 6/29/08 10:59 am - plantation, FL
I will be there...I am going to the first meeting at 4 pm the Emotional Wellness Support meeting.
Dori
RNY 3/20/08
Surgery: 283  Current: 158 (12/24) Goal: 120 
YIPPEE 125 lbs gone

my blog: http://the-ups--downs-of-our-life.blogspot.com/
StaceyS
on 6/29/08 11:07 am, edited 6/29/08 11:07 am - Coral Springs, FL

Hi Dori! I'll see you there. I have a 4PM appt with Dr. Cabral (endcrinologist) and then I'll be down for the chat group meeting.  Stacey

(deactivated member)
on 7/1/08 1:23 am - FL
hey Stacey...were you there? I didnt see you? Heidi
StaceyS
on 7/1/08 12:44 pm - Coral Springs, FL
Hi Heidi, I had a 4PM appointment with the endocrinologist and I didn't get out of there until after 6. I wasn't planning on staying for the speaker - how was it? Stacey

(deactivated member)
on 7/2/08 2:10 am - FL
Stacey... I went to the 4 post op meeting and 5 chat with nutrutionist...very unorganized and chaotic   ...people were having their own side bars and it was difficulty hearing nut...the  6 pm speaker was going to discuss REVISIONS...I did not stay... hope to catch you next month...happy 4th  :) Heidi
Born Swimmer
on 7/15/08 1:00 am - Sunny, FL

I went to that support meeting.  I agree it was very chaotic.  It was my first meeting and I want to go to a few more before I decide if I want to stay with that support group.  The lady that kept talking and interrupting people drove me nuts.  Then with the revision speaker (was a good talk... I am getting revision too, so I might be more interested in that!), she kept interrupting him.  Dr. Rosenthal showed up at the end of the meeting and talked briefly before everyone left.  I was arranging a ride to my endoscopy, so I didn't hear what he was saying.  Anyways... my name is Alyssa... so maybe I will see you there sometime!

~AlyssaLips 2Band to Bypass (Band May 2005 --RNY July 2008)        

"Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try." ~Yoda

(What is Interstitial Cystitis)

Evolution of Dance :)

Meet my pouch... The Gremlin:
Go to fullsize imageImage Preview

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here