Need help on FL information.

lisaladybug
on 6/27/08 8:34 am - Lebanon, IN
For the camping,  we are going to use a tent and primitive, we are just bring it tell the hotel we get into is open, we are driving down Sunday and spending a night in a tent just to sleep and then will sleep and will do the same the following Sat. on the way back to IN,  We are trying to save as much money as we can for just the site seeing.  the Hotel I am not sure it was suppose to be a Ramada , but it has been moved to either a Comfort suits, or Clarlon,  I will find out when we get to Silver Lake on Monday.  I have been tanning, off and on for two months,  i bought my son 30 and 45 protection, I was going to us 15 , but maybe I should go on and try 30  on the first  and second day, I sure don't want to be in pain right off .   Thanks for the info. Lisa B
Jaclynn00
on 6/28/08 6:56 am - Riverview, FL

Most resorts only have discounts right now for Florida Residents.  It's tourist season.  Do you happen to have AAA?  They offer discounts on all theme parks, and different attractions around the Orlando/Kissimee area.  If you'd like to visit the gulf side, Anna Maria Island offers lots of sand, blue water and resonable rates. It's south of Tampa about 45 miles.   To fish in florida off a boat, you will be required to obtain a fishing license even if you charter someone to take you out.  But, as far as I know, you can fish off the pier without one.  (Old Skyway Bridge in Tampa). Have a great time!

katydidit64
on 7/15/08 11:01 pm - north port, FL
Hi... everything I have read so far has been great advise with the exception of the fishing license thing... went on a guided fishing trip on the gulf coast sdie with a few of 'the girls' one weekend and the only requirement was money.. about $100 for 4 hours per person!  Went to the keys for a weekend and did 'offshore fishing' for about $45 per person... I guess the biggest thing you need to know is that its very expensive!!!  Also if you are a 'tourist' (out of stater) then you do have to have a license to fish from the shore....  Hope you have a great trip!!
lisaladybug
on 7/16/08 7:35 am - Lebanon, IN
Thanks for the info, I have already went to FL.  But I do want to go back we did go fishing but on a boat, in the Cocoa Beach area , it was 70 bucks a person,  they had everything we needed but our own food or drink.   We didn't have to have a fishing license , the boat captian pays that for us, they told us.  However, he did tell us that if you fish off a peer you have them , but most of the time they never check.  But thanks for the info.  I want to go to Clear Water or Dustin are next time.
Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views