Need help please

less4u2see
on 6/15/08 5:12 am - VA
Hi everyone. My name is Jenna and I will be moving to Jacksonville sometime in Sept. I know it's a little early but I am looking to make friends/contacts/support so I will be set before I get down there. I hate moving to somewhere and not knowing a soul. I know support is so very important to us all. I just had RnY on the 28th of May. So far I have lost 30 lbs. Also, are any of you in the military? Have any suggestions on places to buy a home (between NAS and Mayport)? I am really excited to get there and hopefully meet you guys soon. I have been in Virginia my entire life so this is a much needed change for me. Thanks in advance for any help, suggestions, support, and your time in general!!! My best to you all! Jenna
Jaclynn00
on 6/24/08 11:09 am - Riverview, FL
Hi Jenna! Welcome to Florida! I live in Riverview, which is near Tampa (about 30 miles SE of MacDill Air force base).  I am still waiting on my approval for WLS.  No, I'm not in the military, but wanted to wish you well!
less4u2see
on 6/24/08 9:29 pm - VA
That is very nice of you. I wish you the best of luck with your surgery. If they say no the appeal it. Don't give up! Thanks again and hope you are having a wonderful week!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views