Come CRUISE TO LOSE With Us In JANUARY!!!

tmn9761
on 5/31/08 1:29 am - New Port Richey, FL

If you missed the opportunity to join us this fall, I have GREAT news!  We are doing a Cruise to Lose in January!!  Maggie R. of our O.H. family from Toronto has initiated this one, and she's chosen an AWESOME ship and itinerary!  We'll set sail on January 17, 2009 from Miami on Royal Caribbean's BEAUTIFUL brand new ship, Liberty of the Seas for a week in the beautiful, sunny Caribbean, making ports of call in Labadee, San Juan and St. Maarten!  This is a week-long cruise, and we have some very special panelists joining us this time focusing on fitness and meal planning/cooking!  I don't want to let the cat out of the bag just yet, but suffice it to say, you do NOT want to miss this one!  Several O.H.'ers have already booked, so come join us as we CRUISE TO LOSE in January!   For pricing and further details, please see my profile here, or you may visit my website at www.rubycruises.com  (just click on the "Cruise to Lose January 2009" link.  You may contact me at any time [email protected] or toll free 866-685-7829 with any questions you may have and to book your CRUISE TO LOSE! See you in JANUARY on Liberty of the Seas!!   ~ Terri

~ Terri - Come on and CRUISE TO LOSE with us!

RavenLunatic
on 7/8/08 11:01 am - Deltona, FL
I love to cruise..Just went on one in April, and my next one is in Sept. On the April cruise I was kinda freeked about the eating issue..As I had just been Sleeved in Dec. But.. it was NO problem at all the ships dinning room staff was great as far as Special meal prep. for my new dietary needs..and as far as buffet temptation went.. It wasn't that bad at all.
Randy "RavenLunatic" Cooke
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views