I need size 16 & 18 LB Jeans...i'm wasting away

lcandrl
on 5/28/08 12:56 pm - orange park, FL
Would there be anyone out there who happens to have an old pair of Lane Bryant Jeans in either a 16 or 18 in relaxed fit or their new sizing of a 1 of 2 in the blue style for average or petite? I'm trying my best not to buy clothes, however my lovely rear is slowly disappearing-trust me I love this-and now I need some smaller jeans.

Redhaired
on 5/28/08 10:44 pm - Mouseville, FL
I do not have the jeans you mentioned, but I know that while I was on my way down I got a couple of really nice things at Savers.  I never had any luck at Goodwill or Salvation Army but Savers was great.  Also, there is a great consignment shop here in Orlando that specializes in plus sizes.

Kelly C.
on 5/29/08 5:52 am - Ocoee, FL
All of my LB Jeans are higher sizes, but I totally know how you feel about not wanting to shop.  Is there a Steve and Barry's in your area?  They sell all sizes and are decent quality and everything in the store is under $10.   To redhaired:  Tell me about that plus size consignment shop!

Jeremiah 29:11-For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Redhaired
on 5/29/08 6:22 am, edited 5/29/08 6:25 am - Mouseville, FL
It is called Pretty Women and is located in a strip shopping center at the corner of Old Winter Garden Road and Hiawassee.  It is across the street from Walgreen's. http://wesh.cityvoter.com/pretty-women-consignment/biz/43406

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views