Clearwater/Pinellas County FL Support Group Meeting!!!

sassie123
on 5/27/08 8:45 pm - Tarpon Springs, FL

There is a support group meeting this Thursday evening!! - yes that is tomorrow!!!  It will be at the Morton Plant Hospital in Clearwater.  The meeting is held in the Tuttle Auditorium which is across from the Cafeteria.  We will be holding the support group after Dr Gordon and Dr Gonzalvo's information sessions.  Nadine Pazder also holds a nutrition session before our meetings so if she is still talking come on in anyway.  She is open to questions and answers during our meetings as well.  The time will be 7:30pm till 8:30 or 9.  For this meeting there will be the new OH magazine for those of you who may need them as well as samples from a couple of different companies If you have any questions ask away or drop me an email. 

Anne

Directions:  Alternate 19 to Jeffords (if you are coming south on alt 19 you will turn right, if you are coming north on alt 19 you will turn left).  Take Jeffords almost to the end.  On the left side you will see the entrance to the parking lot and the hospital.  Enter the hospital and you can ask the receptionists where to go or go past that desk, make a right in the first big hallway, walk past the first set of elevators and go up the little ramp and turn towards the left.  You will take the first elevators on your right and push the button that says “cafeteria”.  When you come off the elevators, follow the signs to the cafeteria which will be on your right.  If you look to the left before you get to the main entrance of the cafeteria you will see the Tuttle Auditorium we are in the first of the two portions of the auditorium. 

JUNEA1948
on 5/28/08 12:19 am - FL
God willing and no more surprises, I should be there.  I have an appointment w/Dr Gordon right after work and than I will be heading there.  Will have to stop to eat something.  God Bless

June Ann

barbara9460
on 5/28/08 2:45 am

Can anyone with a lapband attend these meetings?  I was banded by FOSA in Zephyrhills, but I live in Clearwater.  I've been finding that some groups are restricted based on the doctor that did the surgery. Any help is appreciated! Thanks! Barbara

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wdwuJ0Z/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wdwuJ0Z/weight.png[/img]
[/url]           
sassie123
on 5/28/08 8:16 am - Tarpon Springs, FL
Barbara, These meetings are hosted by Drs Gordon and Gonzalvo BUT are open to all Obesity Help members who wish to attend!!!! So please come on out!!! Anne
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views