Newbie (soon)

less4u2see
on 5/24/08 10:17 pm - VA
Hi all. My name is Jenna and I am having Rny on Wed. (I can hardly wait...lol). I will be moving to Jacksonville, Fl in the future and will need support. Do any of you know of any support groups in that area. Or if anyone would like to add me as a friend I would greatly appreciate it. Look forward to speaking/meeting with you. Hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day weekend. hugs Jenna
Redhaired
on 5/27/08 3:40 am - Mouseville, FL
Jenna- I hope your surgery goes well and that you have an easy recovery. Red

less4u2see
on 6/2/08 10:46 am - VA
One day at a time. I stil hurt but its getting better. Thanks for the support! Jenna
keallin
on 6/1/08 12:43 am - Jacksonville, FL
Good Luck Jenna with your surgery, My prayers and hopes for the future are with you. I know the decision to have the surgery was made after a great deal of research and thought. I am three years out as of June 1st and moved to Jacksonville from Bradenton/Sarasota where I had the surgery. Joining the losing side was the best decision I ever made. Bradenton Memorial has a very intense and informative support group with Doctors, Plastic surgeons and Dietitians that meet once a month.  I have attended support meetings here and they are very different from what I have been used too. I understand that a structured meeting is held at Jacksonville Memorial on either the first or last Thursday of the month. I intend to contact them and find out more. Structure is just what I need to stay on track.  Their are many support groups here and I hear very good things about them. The one I attended  in Arlington was great and I met so very nice people. You can google for the list of support group and go from it.  Best of luck with your surgery and your search.
less4u2see
on 6/2/08 10:45 am - VA
Thank you so very much. I am hurting still 6 days out. I know it will get better! I am dopey so I wont write much at this time. I did want to say hello and thanks so much for the info. I will check it all out. No of any good areas to buy a home in Jacksonville? Thanks again HUGS Jenna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views