Exp. RNY Dr. W/reasonable SelfPay Price in Florida????

muckmuck
on 5/21/08 10:50 am
Hi, I am wondering if anyone out there has knowledge of any reasonably priced Lap/RNY Doctors that are reasonably priced for South Florida area. Are there any Doctors with packages in the $12,000-13,000.00 range? I have found them in other states but not here. 8-{ Thanks,
Qbandiva
on 5/21/08 12:45 pm - Naples, FL
contact Dr Raul Rosenthal @ Cleveland Clinic Weston (FL). He's very good and is reasonable. Ask for Anita Houle she will price it out for you.  Good luck.
"Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference."   "Be yourself....everyone else is taken"

Before: 348 (01/01/2005) 
After:   165
John Hoffmann
on 5/21/08 10:06 pm - Baltimore, MD

I second Dr. Rosenthal, probably the best there is.  I have to see him again in a couple weeks to talk about a hernia repair and/or abdominal reconstruction, just to kind of tighten my stomach up once and for all. Dont know if he will be feasible for you being self pay.  I was self pay, had RNY 4/10/06 and paid $25,000.  But to be honest, I'd paid $50 K to feel the way I do now. Good luck. John

miniplk
on 5/28/08 12:00 am - Davie, FL
Check out Dr. Ronald Moore 954-797-4220 at Holy Cross Hospital Good Luck Paula
Coryny
on 5/28/08 8:04 pm - Hialeah Gardens, FL
I am a self pay from Miami and did my research. I contacted a few including Cleveland Clinic (they were VERY expensive). I found the best deal to be with Dr. Nestor Dela Cruz. Not only was he a few thousands less than the others but I've heard very good things about him. I have my surgery scheduled next month with him and can't wait! Good luck in your journey!! 
SonneRose
on 6/24/08 2:01 am
I'm a self pay from Miami. My surgery was done by Dr. Jorge Sosa at Jackson North Medical Center and I paid a total of 15,000. That included the surgery, hospital, pre op blood work, consult with the psychologist, initial consultation with the nutritionist and follow up visits to Dr Sosa. From what I understand the Bariatrics program at Jackson is fairly new and Sosa does most of his operations at Palmetto Hospital, however Palmetto costs 18,500 ,so if you do go for a consult, make sure that you emphasize that you want to have the operation at Jackson North. He gives seminars there once a month, so you might want to call his office and ask where the next seminar is. You can click on his name in my profile to get the phone number. Good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views