Dr. Bruce Brient

Patti W.
on 5/21/08 2:17 am - Lake City, FL
Has anybody used Dr. Bruce Brient in Gainesville for surgery? If so please tell me what you think of him. Thanks a bunch!! Patti RNY - 1998 Total lost - 235 Gained back - 100
privatepath1
on 5/21/08 8:30 am - NF City, FL
I also live in Lake City, FL and I have used Dr. Brient.  He is a wonderful, caring, talented surgeon.  Very friendly, will explain everything to you in a manner that you will understand.  If you get in a tight spot, he will call you back.  He will be there for you when you need him.  If there is anything else that you would like to know just ask.  Lynne
Born Swimmer
on 6/2/08 10:52 am - Sunny, FL
Dr. Brient is the best doctor I have ever met.  I was his first band patient and just adore him!  He has the best bed side manner, is devoted to his patients, always makes me laugh, and is very skilled.  He actually became my mentor (I am going to med school) and I just soaked up his knowledge!  haha!  Seriously though, he is amazing.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!  I love Brucie! haha!

~AlyssaLips 2Band to Bypass (Band May 2005 --RNY July 2008)        

"Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try." ~Yoda

(What is Interstitial Cystitis)

Evolution of Dance :)

Meet my pouch... The Gremlin:
Go to fullsize imageImage Preview

raffi1
on 6/3/08 3:07 am
I use Dr. Sarantos and to me he is awesome......................................
(deactivated member)
on 6/21/08 3:33 am
I love the Gainesville group--Dr. Brient assisted on my lap RNY, his partner Tim Hipp was my primary surgeon.  Both very nice guys. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views