HOW TO DEAL WITH BEING OVERWEIGHT AND NOT HAVING ANY SUPPORT

Melissa R.
on 5/7/08 6:38 am - FL
VSG on 01/23/11 with
By the way the VSG is the first step to the DS.  Liposuction is not an answer to being over weight.  You would benefit from surgery then like as it has been said in a previous post lipo after you lose your weight to contour your new figure.

PRINCESSBEE
on 5/7/08 3:39 pm - SPRING HILL, FL
I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION FOR THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD THE VSG DONE/   1. HOW MUCH IS IT?  2. HOW LONG WILL I BE OUT OF WORK? 3. HOW MANY HAVE HEARD OF DR. STEVE WEBB AND WOULD RECOMMEND HIM? 4. HOW LONG DOES THE SURGERY USUALLY TAKE? WHAT SHOULD I KNOW ABOUT IT? I WENT TO HIS WEBSITE AND I CHECKED MY BMI AND IT IS : 45.52 MORBID OBESE  THANKS
Melissa R.
on 5/8/08 4:42 am - FL
VSG on 01/23/11 with
1.  15,000... That is a selfpay fee.  Includes the Nutrionist & Psych exam. 2. 7-10 days depending on all factors of your job (physical/desk job) or if you had any complications during surgery.  (The office will tell you they 'recommend' 14 days) 3. You can go onto the FL forum here at OH.com and ask.  sandyfeets, FinallyLovinMe, Jeanie G. those are a few that I have as 'friends' on my page 4. Seriously... call their office they will answer ALL your questions.  I have dealt with Megan & Julie they were friendly and helpful. 

Melissa R.
on 5/8/08 4:48 am - FL
VSG on 01/23/11 with
They are having a seminar tonight... My MIL will be going.  You are required to go to one of them anyway and it doesn't cost anything.  They talk about all WLS that they perform...   Just an idea...

Redhaired
on 5/11/08 1:39 pm - Mouseville, FL
There is Dr. Gagner in Miami and Dr. OVercash in Ocala.  Dr. Gagner is more experienced than Dr. Overcash in doing the DS. Red

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views