JaxFl Support Group Meetings

abandster
on 5/3/08 10:46 am
As you regulars know, my group meets on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month but I've had many requests to hold a meeting at night during the week, maybe a dinner meeting.  I'm leaning to Thursday so I'm asking if any of you out there know of any other Thursday night meetings in the Jacksonville area. My surgeon holds his meeting on the 1st Thursday of each month, as do Dr. Webb's Laproscopic group (at Memorial) and a group (who's support group leader is Claire) who meets at the Mandarin Library on Thursday nights.   So, that's THREE meetings on the 1st Thursday of the month so I'll certainly pick a different Thursday of the month.   Jenn has her meeting in Mandarin, as well, but I think her group meets on a Tuesday night.  Could somebody please let me know? So, I just need to know....what NIGHTS are meetings held in Jacksonville, FL?  And if you'd like to start attending a night meeting, which night works for you? La Wanda

kathryn_ann
on 5/13/08 11:58 am
Hi, I live in Germany and came to the Jacksonville area for my RYN, which was done on May 7, 2008. I am planning to be in the area for a while and would love to join a support group. Would you be so kind as to give me more information as I am eager meet others who have undergone WLS. Thanks so much, --Kathryn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views