are there any fellow nudists out there

nudijudi
on 4/25/08 4:13 pm, edited 4/25/08 4:41 pm - lutz, FL
Are there any fellow nudists out there? I am not having WLS to become beautiful. I am doing this to physically feel better.  I already have a good body image. I am wondering if others have kept that feeling after the surgery and the saggy skin. 
Michael Eak
on 4/26/08 11:34 am, edited 4/26/08 11:37 am - Largo, FL
Judi, I've been a Home-Bound Nudist all my life. I could never get anyone to attend a Nudist Resort as they weren't in tune with their self image as I have been even before my surgery. I didn't receive my RNY to become handsome. I knew I was already! I received mine to live pass the age of 62 from which my father and grandfather both died at.

And now with losing 200 plus pounds I've gained so much confidence. That If I can ever find the time, I may try to find a resort that lets single guys in. I now have a Belly Apron, that if I was to go outside necked the only indecent part showing would be my big butt. 

I've finally got back on track after getting off the train to Losersville. And now have 300 more to go before the Plastic Surgeons will even begin to discuss cutting the excess skin away. As the funds should not be a problem then as I have several companies trying to persuade me to come work for them. In the last six months I've been re-certified getting my Security Officer license & Level II Security Clearence to protect children. And mentor in the Youth Ministry at my church. Plus I've gotten my CDL-B license to drive Limo's & Buses. And venturing into re-certifying to carry weapons. To get back into Executive Protection.

So time will tell and let us know when there's a WLS Nudist Party.
Mike

PS Yes I know as I hope others reading this posting "There is a difference between Nudism Lifestyles and Swinging." But do check out the Sex Before & After WLS Forum too - http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/sex_before_and_after_wls/
Open RNY 5/10/06 and now
Laparoscopic Realize Banding. 4/21/09
9/1/09 I've rec'd 4 fills and lost 86 lbs. so far.
Check the www.obesitynomorefl.com Website Calender.
nudijudi
on 4/27/08 7:19 am - lutz, FL
I have seen the surgeon and see the shrink on Thursday.  I'm glad you added the part about nudists and swingers not being the same thing.  There are swingers in the nudist world just as well as swingers in the textile world.    I'll keep you informed on the body image thing as live gets smaller.   Right now I am in the mind frame that I don't plan on having any plastic surgery.  Time will tell. NudiJudi
Tami H.
on 4/27/08 3:16 pm - Winter Park, FL
I'm not into the nude thing, but I sure got a chuckle out of your name, nudijudi!! Heee, hee! Anyway, enjoy the journey. Whether in or out of clothes, you sure do feel better!
blessings, Tami Remember, nothing tastes as good as THIN feels!! http://www.marykay.com/tami
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views