Wednesday Morning Coffee Talk

Randall Culpepper
on 4/22/08 8:54 pm - Guntersville, AL
Well, it's Wednesday and the week is 1/2 over.  From here, it's all toward the weekend.  We've made it to hump day.  My Baby leaves this morning and I am sad so ya'll will have to bear with me.  My whole life has changed this week FOR THE BEST!!.  We want to thank all of you for your engagement thank you's.  You are all the greatest.  EVERYONE is invited to the "BIG EVENT" on September 27th.  Time to be announced.  If you want an invitation, please send Lucy or I your address.  We'd love to share our day with you all! Our Wednesday challenge is to be heard.  Speak your feelings.  You can do this though with tactfullness and dignity.  Speak up for yourself.  For so long we lived in shells and in "thick skin" trying to hide behind who we were.  Let's speak up from now on.  Let's be heard.  We are ALIVE and we are all BEAUTIFUL!  Let's be heard and be bold.  Never let anyone run over you! So, who's up this morning?  What cha sipping on?  I am enjoying some awesome Boca Java Villa Vanilla.  This stuff is really good.  Check 'em out online at Boca Java.com.  They have some great deals! Ya'll be blessed today.  Torey, Allison and I are about to go pick Lucy up and go for breakfast then head to B'ham for my Dr's appt. and to see Lucy off to Memphis.  Enjoy your day as you are heard!
For every Goliath, there is a Stone! His name is Jesus!"
       coffeefirst.jpg image by jrcpepper

Tami H.
on 4/25/08 7:14 am - Winter Park, FL
How wonderful for you, may God bless you both!!!!
blessings, Tami Remember, nothing tastes as good as THIN feels!! http://www.marykay.com/tami
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views