New in Pensacola

ReddCurrlz
on 4/10/08 4:38 am - Pinson, AL
Hello from the gorgeous Emerald Coast in Northwest Florida. I'm kind of a newbie here.  Been registered on here for years now, maybe 3, but never got approved for the WLS. So here I am, attempting it again.  But now have BCBSFL blue options and it's an exclusion.  But, I'm tryin.

First appt with Dr. Nye on the 22nd and then hold on tight and enjoy the ride. I'll try harder this time to get approval, although I tried very hard two years ago with UHC all to no avail .

Glad to see this is still here and hopefully, keeping fingers toes and eyes crossed, I can get approved.  Diabetes, previous abdominal surgery on my colon, high cholesterol, mild depression, herniated disk, the whole shabang.  All weight related plus I'm gettin' old HA.

Talk to you guys soon I hope. Drop me a line.

REDD
jonelle32514
on 4/10/08 10:30 pm - Pensacola, FL
Good luck with your approval.  Dr Nye is an awesome surgeon!

287/113
SurgeryWeight/CurrentWeight
5'10"

Cynthia0828
on 4/22/08 1:16 pm - Lynn Haven, FL

Dr. Nyewill be doing my surgery on May 14th. He was very highly recommended and heard he was great!!!! I am very excited!!!! His people will do everything to help you. Good Luck!!! Cynthia

ReddCurrlz
on 4/23/08 12:50 am - Pinson, AL
I met him yesterday and you're right.  HE IS AWESOME!!!  However, it IS an exclusion but he is so much like me when it comes to fighting, he's gonna fight it with me.  I'm 258, diabetic, BMI 44 (I think), lots of health problems and again A DEFINITE CANDIDATE FOR THE SURGERY. So, my journey begins. I wish I had a date set like you, Cynthia, but God is in this. I need this. I have a granddaughter on the way and while I'm not miserable like alot of stories I've heard, I definitely will enjoy life alot more AFTER. Hey, do you go to any of the teachings or seminars whatever they are that he has?  I need somebody to go with me tonight.
Formulate and stamp indelibly on your mind a mental picture of yourself as succeeding. Hold this picture tenaciously. Never permit it to fade. Your mind will seek to develop the picture. Do not build up obstacles in your imagination. ~Norman Vincent Peale~

~ Christi ~
Cynthia0828
on 4/23/08 11:24 am - Lynn Haven, FL
I actually live in Panama City. I go to a meeting here once a month. Not many people are there. I wish I could go to the meetings there. I think they are far more advanced there than here.  He really is a good doctor. Four people at e meetings that I go to praise him. I am very excitedfor my surgery!!! God luck on yours!!! Cynthia
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views