Help

francesca L.
on 4/8/08 12:45 pm - longwood, FL
Hello,  I am hoping someone can offer some support or advise. I am 7 years post op. The day of my surgery I was 300 lbs. One year later I was down to 140. Great job right. . .  Well in 2005 I had a sweet baby girl along with her I gained 50 lbs that I can't loose. I am not sure if i am to far gone or is there still help to get back on track. Or should I look into lapband. or a revison of my gastric bypass. Any help with me great.
Beatriz A.
on 4/9/08 2:21 am - Sunny Miami, FL
I would suggest to go back to basics....protein first, lots of water and not complex carbs and of course....exercise.
Beatriz
(deactivated member)
on 4/11/08 10:58 pm - Tampa, FL
I find that even four year out, if I can't relose some weight I gained back, I start from scratch, it gets me back on track. I go back to protein shakes only for three days, no carbs at all, nothing but shakes and water. Then start out small portions, protein only. and gradually move up to fruits and veggies. The hardest part for me is leaving the breads, potatoes, and pasta alone, but after 3 or 4 days, the cravings are gone. You are never too far gone or too far out, just go back to the beginning and start all over again. It beats going for a revision.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views