Bad News for Florida

miniplk
on 4/7/08 5:19 am - Davie, FL
I am sorry to say that OH has canceled the Conference originally scheduled for June 7th in Orlando. The principle sponsor, Dr. Overcash has pulled out of the event. I know so many of you were all psyched about attending. I was as well. We will have to wait for next year and hopefully OH will give us more notice so we can plan ahead for it. You are all welcome to come to my WLS Veterans meetings in Hollywood Florida. We meet the third Thursday of each month in the evening. If you are interested send me your e mail contact so I can send you a reminder with location information and my newsletter. We are listed on OH Groups. Best regards and stay strong. Paula
Paula
OH Support Group Leader
WLS Veterans Group Facilitator
Redhaired
on 4/7/08 8:03 am - Mouseville, FL
That is too bad.  Any chance of them finding another sponsor and rescheduling?

miniplk
on 4/7/08 9:51 am - Davie, FL
Nothing that I know about. Paula
Cruisinpat
on 4/8/08 7:05 am
Darn! I didn't realize that Dr. Overcash was sponsoring the event. He's my surgeon and I like him very much...............................Pat
kelball1
on 4/8/08 12:26 pm - new smyrna beach, FL
Paula I'm fairly new to this site, but my doctor is Dr. Wiljon Beltre in Altamonte Springs, maybe he could sponsor this event? Kelly
miniplk
on 4/8/08 11:33 pm - Davie, FL
That would be great if he could. Have him contact Bo McCoy at Obesity Help ASAP. I think his e mail is [email protected] Thanks Paula
kelball1
on 4/8/08 11:47 pm - new smyrna beach, FL
Paula As I said before, I'm pretty new to this but I can provide you his #. Dr. Wiljon Beltre 407-830-6868 Kelly
FLGail
on 4/13/08 5:40 am - Sun City, AZ
Gosh Paula I finally get to go to a conference and was having my son check a place for meet and greet. I wonder if they can get a new doctor to sponser it? That is really upsetting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
miniplk
on 4/13/08 3:04 pm - Davie, FL
I am just as upset as you are. Contact OH and let them know how you feel. Maybe I will see you at another conference. Thanks for your help. Paula
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views