Orlando area support groups?????

Kelly C.
on 4/5/08 10:25 am - Ocoee, FL
Hi there! I am looking for information on Orlando area support groups.  Because of my work schedule, I won't be able to atted the Dr. Jawad/ Kevin support group this month and am looking for other options.   I appreciate any info.  Thanks much!  }i{ Kelly

Jeremiah 29:11-For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

ToniLee
on 4/12/08 11:56 pm
Hi Kelly, fancy meeting you here lol ! I can never get to Jawads meetings, its just too early in the evening and 20 something miles during rush hour traffic.  I went to the one on East Colonial a couple of weeks ago.  Its in  the public Library meeting room to the right when you walk in.  They had lots of info and handouts and just good info.  There were patients from Jawad and Overcash attending.  Its always the same week as Jawads meeting but they are on Wednesdays at 7pm.  They always post a reminder a couple of days ahead. But the next date is April 30 at 7 - 8:45.  http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/TWOCF/cal///group/TWOCF ?v=4&t=1209582000&i=123&pv=2  (The weight of over).  I think you have to join the site to read the schedule and stuff.  Hope this helps.  Toni
Kelly C.
on 4/13/08 1:44 am - Ocoee, FL
Awesome!  Thanks!  I've been checking out your blog's.  I looks like you need to destress some.  Glad to hear you are feeling good, too!  :)  Take it easy! 

Jeremiah 29:11-For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views